Madinat al-Muslimeen Community -  Violence Against Women — It's a Men's Issue! Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Apr 20, 2014 04:59 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: If dhikr be the food of love, play on.

+  Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
|-+  Sis/Bros
| |-+  The Brother's Club Hangout
| | |-+  Violence Against Women — It's a Men's Issue!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Violence Against Women — It's a Men's Issue!  (Read 357 times)
Siham
Sis

Reps: 231

Ahla Haya

« on: Mar 05, 2014 05:25 PM »

This is an insightful speech, and I hope that people can utilizes it into their everyday lives insha`Allah

"Do not treat people with contempt, nor walk insolently on the earth. Allah does not love the arrogant or the self-conceited boaster. Be modest in your bearing and subdue your voice, for the most unpleasant of voices is the braying of the ass." [The Holy Qur'an, Surah Luqman - 31:18-19]
kungfupanda
« Reply #1 on: Mar 06, 2014 07:53 PM »

I spoke to a policeman about this subject.
Domestic violence. What type is most common.
What he said was it is equal. He deals with about the same number of cases of wives hitting Husbands, as Husbands hitting wives as lesbian wives hitting lesbian wives as Homosexual Husbands hitting Homosexual Husbands.
What is common is the cause which is almost always drink and drugs.
kungfupanda
« Reply #2 on: Mar 06, 2014 10:39 PM »

Watched it,
And if someone was against abuse by men on women that is what they would say.
But if someone says, Arabs should stop abusing women.
Only  fool would think they are attacking abuse. Everyone else would know they are attacking Arabs.
Just as only a fool would think America invaded Iraq and Afghanistan to save poor brown women from evil brown men.

He mentioned things that happen in his own white dominated country. But he didn't put the blame on white men did he?
Instead he said and acknowledged that women abuse too.

I am glad you posted this. But maybe it should have been posted on the "Do Arabs hate women" thread to show it isn't about Arabs, it isn't about race, it isnt colour, religion or culture.  It is simply about people doing what they can get away with. When you let Americans get away with it, like in the example he gave it happens.
He blames men.
I think so do most of you blame men too.
But if an Arab did it, it wont be men who are to blame, but Arabs.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Madinat al-Muslimeen Community - Violence Against Women — It's a Men's Issue!

Nostalgia racing theme by © Mustang forum. Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines