Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Now playing: Famous Muslim literary quotes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Teachers' revenge  (Read 164 times)
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« on: May 30, 2013 07:08 PM »

salam

I can understand their frustrations!!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/33-teachers-who-got-the-last-laugh

imaazh
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 17
imaazh has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Jun 05, 2013 02:14 PM »

This was great.  Some of them I'm not too sure about.  Disagree with the crap clips - that's just plain mean. 

Loved the message around the clock though - It really bugs me when some kids just sit and look at the clock.  I've got mine at the back of the room to try and deter this.  but kids will be kids.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Jun 05, 2013 04:30 PM »

My music teacher did #9, he was really funny tho.

EVERYONE  in the class spent that test doing insane things like measuring the playground etc not one stopped to think 'but what does this have to do with music!

I was off sick that day sadly. The school was agog at it for a week. Still don't think any student actually took the lesson on board.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #3 on: Jun 05, 2013 05:34 PM »

lol sr imaazh, my math teacher(he was also my dad's teacher) in high school had the clock at the back so we started wearing wristwatches coz he would get really sarcastic when he spotted anyone turning around and looking at the clock.
imaazh
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 17
imaazh has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Jun 07, 2013 01:50 PM »

alas br. akhan, my students are yet to take the hint. I would be jumping for joy if they all started wearing wristwatches.  I dunno, for some reason this cohort seem to think that  watches are a big fashion no no.   

By the way, I made a similar sign and put it around my clock.  The kids loved it!  It also helps that it's the end of the term and they all want to pass!    reader
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #5 on: Jun 07, 2013 04:38 PM »

yea? Then I'm definitely old school in the fashion department, I like wearing wristwatches. They've become redundant now but I still like them. I even took away my brother's watch (by force) because I liked it Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: