Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

It was the best of times... it was the worst of times... it was shaadi season time.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: For those who feel they are hypocritical for turning to Allah  (Read 135 times)
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« on: Jul 07, 2013 11:05 PM »

salam

Watch this, Br Nouman Ali Khan explains so much better why we must never ever feel we can't turn to Allah.

Nouman Ali Khan - Shaitan's Biggest Trick

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jul 08, 2013 12:11 PM »

Jazaks! Just what I needed! Wish he'd come back to London to speak, we really need more young home-grown scholars like him mashaAllah.
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #2 on: Jul 09, 2013 05:01 PM »

Really, really nice. Also, I think that this should be a great reminder to those who belittle others when they try to pursue Islam further (which seems to be a popular phenomenon online). So many people already feel too hypocritical to turn to Allah - we should not estrange them further through nasty comments.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: