Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hmm EID Gifts for kids suggestions needed?  (Read 245 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reps: 2777

I heart the Madina

« on: Jul 12, 2013 07:10 PM »

K got any??

I want to be the cool aunty Wink I remember when I was little my aunts would get stuff made for me or buy jewelery or nice things and always save them for me. May Allah bless and have mercy on them. (One passed away recently)

Ages...

boys and girls 4 to 10

not ££ or $$  greedy

and perhaps mailable if bought locally mail

Fozia
Sis

Reps: 1245

« Reply #1 on: Jul 12, 2013 08:31 PM »

Okaaay, I've nearly finished my Eid shopping alhumdulillah.

I got my girls a vtech password journals, they're voice activated lock diaries, I got my niece a hello kitty journal, it also locks electronically (she's mad about hello kitty).

My baby niece has a toy kettle & toaster & tea set kettle & toaster are electronic effects. Baby niece loves playing tea time with my girls.

Nephew, I got gardening stuff, seeds, kids gloves, mat, trowel, fork, garden ornament, all packed in a hanging basket hamper style. I put this together got bits from pound shop & wilkinsons. He's mad about gardening.

What are your nieces/nephews into. If you're sending gifts to America do them via amazon USA.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186

Fozia
Sis

« Reply #2 on: Jul 12, 2013 08:59 PM »

Forgot to add I'm on a budget too, so everything was done cheaply, all three journals were pricey tho.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186

jannah
Administrator

Reps: 2777

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Jul 12, 2013 10:29 PM »

$89!!! dangggg i didn't get that kind of eidi till after i got married lol !!! i was thinking like $10 each and I have 6 mind u!!

Fozia
Sis

« Reply #4 on: Jul 12, 2013 10:36 PM »

I've got five.

What are your nephew & nieces into?

It's much easier putting gifts together yourself. The gardening set I know my nephew will love inshallah & was v cheap & fun to get together.

My niece I had to get her the same thing as my girls as I know she'll want to be similar to them.

Argos is doing toys at two for £15, but you have the added complication of posting stuff out.

Buy from US sites & get them to deliver. Doesn't have to be amazon (you'll know best).

Fozia
Sis

« Reply #5 on: Jul 12, 2013 10:41 PM »

Nooooo this one

http://www.amazon.com/Mattel-Y2569-Password-Journal-8/dp/B009F7OXCA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1373712553&sr=8-2&keywords=password+journal

It's $24

Told you I'm on a budget

Fozia
Sis

« Reply #6 on: Jul 12, 2013 10:47 PM »

OK it's girltech not vtech!

Fozia
Sis

« Reply #7 on: Jul 17, 2013 10:16 AM »

http://www.amazon.com/Casdon-Morphy-Richards-Kitchen-Set/dp/B0080MSGFQ/ref=sr_1_36?ie=UTF8&qid=1374052576&sr=8-36&keywords=casdon

for baby neice (ok she's three)

AND it doesn't require batteries but does have a toaste that pops up the 'toast'.............. I'm really looking forward to Eid.........I hope my sister is not on this forum!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: