Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Those whose eyes never see beyond the world of phenomena are like those who mistake servants of the lowest rank for the king. -The Alchemy of Happiness, Imam Al-Ghazali
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tafsir Classes! Every Sunday at 10 Am EST  (Read 1443 times)
jamilahz
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
jamilahz has no influence :(

« on: May 11, 2008 04:14 PM »

Asalamu Alaikum to all

I wanted to let you know about 2 tafsir classes that are taking place.  Each class is on opposite Sunday's at 10 Am EST.

Class One:  Guided Quran Reading
In this class we go over a Juz of the Quran every 2 weeks.  We have just completed Juz 7 today.  This would make the next class on May 25th. 

Class Two:  Tafsir Word by Word
In this class we are going through the Quran start to finish word by word.  The class starts with a bit of general tafsir and then moves on to explain what each arabic word means along with some grammar lessons.

Both of these classes is taught by your old friend Hamayoun Khan 'The Humble Muslim'.  The classes are held in a paltalk room called QuranReadingTafsir.  The room is password protected, so if you are interested please PM me.  If you include an email address in your PM I'll add you to the yahoo group as well so you can access the recordings of the previous classes!

Muslims and Non muslims are welcome!

niqabisis

The Prophet said, "The people of my generation are the best, then those who follow them"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: