Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Last chance to earn big during Ramadan....come seize the opportunity inshallah.  (Read 118 times)
Fozia
Sis

Reps: 1245

« on: Aug 07, 2013 09:32 AM »

Okeydokes, as today may be the last day of Ramadan, I'm going to ask you all if you could spare a penny or a pound or a dollar and every other currency for this charity inshallah;

http://my.charitywater.org/muslimswaterforall

The ladies who have set up the challenge are the most amazing Muslimahs imho.

And everyone who contributes will be contributing to two wells of clean water for people regardless of religion.
This charity will give benefit for a long long long time Inshallah, I for one am always in need of the good from charity myself, perhaps if we have compassion for these people who do not have clean water, Allah will have mercy on us in an aspect of our lives. I also so want these ladies to hit their $20k target within Ramadan inshallah.

The volunteers who work for charity water were so impressed by the speed with which the first $10k was raised they took turns to fast to share our experience and some have blogged about their fast, they are hilarious and touching all at the same time.
I think there are some things Americans just do better than us Brits Mashallah, with an open heart and a lot of love.

As an aside, all donations in full go to building the wells, no money is diverted to pay admin costs (according to my understanding).

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: