Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Double, double toil and tazkiyah.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Honey and Honey Bees  (Read 1202 times)
Mina
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Mina has no influence :(

« on: Oct 18, 2009 08:07 PM »

Asalamoalaikum,
Another article coming your way on honey bees...
Just wanted to take a quick poll.  How how many people knew that honey bees are dying all over the world?  If you private message me, I will try and add any additional comments you have in the article.
Once the article is published, I will post it here.

jazakAllah Khair. Kiss

"Girl, Jannah ain't free."
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Oct 19, 2009 06:15 AM »

wsalam,

I heard that, and heard that people can't figure out why either??? Very sad Sad I love honey too...
Jaihoon
Jaihoon
Bro

Reputation Power: 21
Jaihoon barely matters :(Jaihoon barely matters :(

« Reply #2 on: Oct 19, 2009 06:19 AM »

Just yesterday one of my clients praised the honey from Yemen. He had non-stop flu and he took honey mixed with lemon and got rid of the sickness.

I didn't know honey bees were getting extinct. Time for the Queen to marshall her soldiers  Smiley

Mina
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Mina has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Nov 13, 2009 07:46 PM »

Asalamoalaikum,
Here's the completed article.
Please feel free to share.
Thanks

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?c=Article_C&cid=1256909945169&pagename=Zone-English-HealthScience%2FHSELayout

"Girl, Jannah ain't free."
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #4 on: Nov 15, 2009 05:02 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum  bro

Interesting article, one wonders how much we are upsetting the natural course of things by our ever increasing technology?

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
saleem
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
saleem barely matters :(saleem barely matters :(

« Reply #5 on: Sep 17, 2013 07:42 AM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-24112752

Short-haired bumblebee nests in Dungeness

A species of bee reintroduced to the UK after becoming extinct has nested for the first time in a quarter of a century.

The short-haired bumblebee started dying out in Britain in the 1980s and officially became extinct in 2000.

A reintroduction project saw queen bees brought over from Sweden.

After two releases of queens at the RSPB's Dungeness reserve in Kent, offspring worker bees have been recorded there for the first time.

Short-haired bumblebees were once widespread across the south of England but declined as their wildflower rich grasslands disappeared.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: