Welcome Guest, please login or register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: London: Keys to Salvation: 13 Sept 2013  (Read 172 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Sep 01, 2013 11:57 AM »

Me going, looks Great iA!! As an aside, these posters are amazingly beautiful mashaAllah...

=====================

Free Entry
Date: 13/Sep/13
from 17:30PM to 21:30PM
Venue: London Muslim Centre, Ground Floor
Closest Station: Whitechapel, Aldgate East
Open to Brothers & Sisters
Enquiries Contact:
Brothers: 07983590489
Sisters: 07584253204

Al Buruj Press presents

Keys to Salvation: Returning to Allah

"Indeed Man is in Lost" (103:2)

In a world of darkness and rage, where are you heading Oh Son of Adam? In an age where people are drowning and many have gone away from the teachings of the Qur'an and Sunnah, what is it which would bring man to his sense and back to Allah? In this mind blowing conference alongside the long awaited return of Shaykh Zahir Mahmood to London, both topics will highlight what constitutes being the real believer and the real loser. 

Shaykh Hasan Ali:Deeds of Nobility and Righteousness

Exclusive NEW Talk by:

Shaykh Zahir Mahmood

Drowning in the State of Loss

Date: Friday 13th September 2013

Time: 6:00pm – 9:30pm (Doors open from 5:30pm)

Venue: London Muslim Centre, Ground Floor

46 Whitechapel Road

London

E1 1JX

Price: FREE (Reservation Compulsory)

* Individual Reservations ONLY Accepted *

Brothers and Sisters Welcomed 

To Reserve, Email: alburujpress@gmail.com |

For More Info, Visit:  www.alburujpress.com
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #1 on: Sep 15, 2013 07:36 PM »

Sounds great...the one alburuj event i attended was well organised, mashaAllah. Hope you had fun and learned something new.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Sep 17, 2013 05:56 PM »

Yes, went to that one ^ and it was a really good talk. The place was ridiculously packed but i'm getting the feeling every Islamic thing in London is like that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: