// Pakistan's Gay men
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “I never thought of losing, but now that it' s happened, the only thing is to do it right. That's my obligation to all the people who believe in me. We all have to take defeats in life.” Muhammad Ali quote
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan's Gay men  (Read 146 times)
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« on: Sep 02, 2013 06:40 PM »

Salaam everyone.

I logged in after ages hesitant that I have expired my account but was pleased to find Jannah still has me on there. I have missed out on so much, I see that Jannah used her creativity to change it again.Mashallah.  I hope I didn't miss out on anything important!:)
 I just read this article.. sort of shocking and first thing was to post it on here and here your thoughts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/23811826

akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #1 on: Sep 03, 2013 03:32 AM »

Ugh. The wife has no objection about him being gay? Disgusting.

It's not surprising though, that the "shrine" is their meeting place. Dargahs are well known for hosting all sorts of illegal activities. One of the places you can get drugs and prostitutes is a dargah.

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Sep 03, 2013 01:19 PM »

Wsalam blackrose,

Nice to see you after a long time! Have a bebzi on us Wink

Yes, this is basically the Fall/Autumn theme!

The story is actually very sad that shrines are being used that way Sad I think we need to be strong about our views, that we consider it a sin just like every other major religion, but we're not going to go out there and start beating ppl up etc...

so that guy sleeps with men (over 3000!) to make money and that's why the wife supports it!! yikes... aren't ppl afraid of AIDS over there?
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #3 on: Sep 03, 2013 07:24 PM »

Sad indeed and what is more scaring is how, according to the article, it is rampant among the shrine goers. Mysterious ceremony indeed!

These people are determined in their campaign and with every country preferring secularism, homosexuality would possibly become norm everywhere in the near future. What would be more scaring is to see your child turning into one with no power at all to stop him because every law says he's free to be what he wants.

May Allah save us and our families from this fitnah.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: