Madinat al-Muslimeen CommunityBeyond City LifeThe Silk RoadIslamic PoetryTopic: Poetry - A Different Kind of Pain
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Poetry - A Different Kind of Pain  (Read 3094 times)
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« on: Apr 19, 2008 11:26 AM »

A Different Kind of Pain

By Found the Words

Note: This poem was written by a sister who had suffered a miscarriage.

So many moments passed where I wouldn't take the time to think about you inside of me, your little heart beating, your little hands forming. The time it took to absorb the shock of your existence was stolen away by the time it is now taking to grasp your departure my beautiful baby boy...

To only have you in my arms, to hold you close and tell you 'Mama loves you.' To hush away your cries and fulfil your needs, what I wouldn't give. I sit up at night and cry for you my beautiful baby boy. I spend my days thinking of the brief time we shared together, a time where you graced my inner being with your remarkable presence. I remind myself, over and over, I have to be patient, I have to persevere, I have to, it is my only way back to you my beautiful baby boy...

It is so difficult at times, I ask myself if you knew all along. In all the ultra sounds, in all the minutes I stared at you in awe, while you moved around and gave me a little show on screen, did you know, did you always know, my beautiful baby boy...

The profound difference you have made in my life, you were here and gone in the blink of an eye. Yet your impact will forever grow, because my faith in Allah tells me that you are safe and content while you do what babies do, my beautiful baby boy...

While you live a painless life, without any fear, amongst the angels, the Prophets, amongst Allah the One Who Willed your Creation, Alhumdulillah, Alhumdulillah, Alhumdulillah. As you rejoice in the Gardens beneath which rivers flow, remember that I anticipate our reunion, an Eternity of sweet kisses, warm cuddles, and soft embraces, while I whisper 'Mama loves you,' Ibrahim, my beautiful baby boy...

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
se7en
Sis

Reputation Power: 11
se7en has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008 02:30 PM »

as salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah,

that was beautiful, may Allah bless the author with sabrun jameel [beautiful patience] and reunite her with her beloved son in the hereafter.  There are so many beautiful ahadeeth that talk about how children who have passed away at a young age will be joined together with their parents in Jannah; that they will rush to greet their parents at the doors of Paradise when they enter it, and that they will pray to Allah (swt) to raise their status and increase their happiness...

'inna ma'a al-usri yusraa' -- indeed with every difficulty comes ease. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
 Madinat al-Muslimeen CommunityBeyond City LifeThe Silk RoadIslamic PoetryTopic: Poetry - A Different Kind of Pain
Jump to: