// Muslim Short Films
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes. - Mark Twain
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Muslim Short Films  (Read 225 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Sep 15, 2013 03:19 PM »

If you have 20 minutes... thought this little film was very interesting.

Change Of Heart - Muslim Short Film!
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Sep 15, 2013 07:30 PM »

the best actor was the cheeky friend.
imaazh
Ramadan Diaries

imaazh has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Sep 17, 2013 04:40 PM »

Saw this a while ago.  Thought it was interesting the way perceptions and double standards were highlighted. 
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Sep 17, 2013 05:45 PM »

Yeah it's actually a really uncomfortable topic ie ppls pasts... but interesting the way they put it together and everything. It does challenge our views. The best part was when she said does my repentance matter to God if i'm a man or a woman...then why does it here... very interesting.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Sep 19, 2013 12:56 PM »

This is not "Muslim" but such an Islamic message, but we don't expect anything in this life, the reward will come in the Hereafter iA. Get ready to cry your eyes out... 3 mins

ทรูมูฟ เอช " การให้ คือการสื่อสารที่ดีที่สุด " TrueMove H : Giving
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #5 on: Sep 21, 2013 07:04 AM »

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( <---------------------- Not sad tears though.... Smiley Loved this....

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #6 on: Sep 21, 2013 12:53 PM »

Ahhh I think I know why you liked it Wink BTW what made you want to become a doctor, if it isn't too personal to ask?
imaazh
Ramadan Diaries

imaazh has no influence :(

« Reply #7 on: Sep 23, 2013 02:06 AM »

So Beautiful.  I also couldn't help shedding a few tears.  Amazing how one act of kindness, quickly forgotten can spark off such a huge ripple effect. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: