Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Memories of Arafah  (Read 120 times)
Shahida
Sis

Reps: 477

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« on: Oct 14, 2013 06:16 PM »

Salam alaikum,

Hope you all had a great yaum al arafah, and pray that Allah will accept our fast and forgive n pardon us.

Today brought back so many memories of my real Arafah day...and all I keep praying is for Allah to answer the prayers i made that day with my family, this Arafah we were not together.  And I also keep thinking how if i had known then what i know now, i would have prayed for more, different things, subhanAllah. Allah knows what is, what was, and what will come.  May He give us only what is best inshaAllah.

I remember being on the plains of Arafah, of having a feeling of complete serenity amongst all the chaos...

Ya Allah, forgive us n shower us with your mercy and bounty
Eid mubarak for tomorrow
Wslm
S.

tahirah
Sis

Reps: 199

« Reply #1 on: Oct 15, 2013 02:17 AM »

Ameen, and may the All-Knowing give you (and your family) better than what you asked for

jannah
Administrator

Reps: 2775

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Oct 16, 2013 01:49 PM »

My favorite memories of Arafah are of finding a little secluded area behind a building with bushes all around and being able to sit and watch the Hujjaj walk by. So many different, different people... African, Arab, Indian, groups, ppl alone, women with wrapped babies on their back, so beautiful...all walking towards Allah. And then making dua for hours there until the sky turned orange and pink until with the last bated breath watching the sun sink under the horizon and saying Ameen!!  :'( :'(

My one regret is that I wish I did less duas from books and more duas from the heart about me and life/hereafter in detail more!! sigh

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: