Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Eid Diary  (Read 417 times)
akhan
Bro

Reps: 1076

« on: Oct 17, 2013 04:16 AM »

I know you guys will love it, especially auntieji Grin

Fozia
Sis

Reps: 1248

« Reply #1 on: Oct 17, 2013 06:07 PM »

that last picture with the tongue hanging out...

I saw this post and knew not to click, but then I clicked!!!! why did I click on this thread why just why, I knew what it would contain.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186

akhan
Bro

« Reply #2 on: Oct 17, 2013 07:15 PM »

I thought the arterial spray would be the better one. But nonetheless, mission accomplished! Yesss!!

Hope I'm gonna get a million reps for this Wink

Fozia
Sis

Reps: 1248

« Reply #3 on: Oct 17, 2013 07:53 PM »

seriously, someone (one of your sisters), should grab you by the ear and twist it hard!

No reps, none whatsoever, you lose reps for blood and guts!

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186

Shahida
Sis

Reps: 477

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #4 on: Oct 17, 2013 08:05 PM »

I know, why oh why did I click on this thread, hehe...subhanAllah, human nature and inquisitiveness!  Well, serves me right!!!

Bro, you have lots of guts (hehe pun intended) to be able to do this, and still post about it!!! Dude, like seriously, seriously not for sensitive viewers...

You're funny though, but no reps for you anyway!

Salam
S. Smiley

sadah
Brother
Bro

Reps: 388

Dont be sad...

« Reply #5 on: Oct 17, 2013 08:25 PM »

*Mary had a little lamb , now she doesn't* !...
  Wink

You really deserve reps mister butcher. At least for that gorgeous look with your tongue out  Tongue

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"

akhan
Bro

« Reply #6 on: Oct 17, 2013 08:29 PM »

*Mary had a little lamb , now she doesn't* !...
  Wink
Hahaha...my friend had originally made that as his facebook status. I couldn't help but copy it Wink

Don't just say I deserve reps, do it sheikh!

seriously, someone (one of your sisters), should grab you by the ear and twist it hard!
Hah! That last one, with the tongue hanging out, my sister clicked that. She might wave a rolling pin at me, but for this, we're on equal terms.

On a serious note, subhanallah it is kinda amusing to see your reactions. Blood was flowing out of every house in the neighbourhood, and quite likely from every muslim house in the city. Kids, as young as even 2-3 years, basically any kid who can walk, watch it with great interest and it doesn't have any psychological impact on them, they're not traumatized or anything. It's just a matter of time though, before all that will change and turn into the pseudo humanitarian culture of developed countries.

jannah
Administrator

Reps: 2785

I heart the Madina

« Reply #7 on: Oct 18, 2013 01:01 PM »

OmG for real!!!

lols @ everyones comments!!

I saw this post and knew not to click, but then I clicked!!!!

Bro, you have lots of guts (hehe pun intended)

why did I click on this thread why just why

You really deserve reps mister butcher. At least for that gorgeous look with your tongue out

Very true about kids watching it with interest and the sacrifice being a great occasion for all involved. Something we'll lose in the future perhaps Sad

akhan
Bro

« Reply #8 on: Oct 18, 2013 01:17 PM »

Where's baba? He's probably seen human blood and guts. I wonder what his reaction will be like? Cool

Shahida
Sis

Reps: 477

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #9 on: Oct 18, 2013 02:59 PM »

am sure baba has seen human blood and guts, as have I...but you take all the guts and gore to a new level ;-)

alhamdulillah that Allah has allowed us to be able to perfom qurbani, and that some of us (hint hint) actually have some fun doing it!  where would we be without brothers like akhan? all vegetarians I think...hehe

Salam
S.

akhan
Bro

« Reply #10 on: Oct 18, 2013 06:41 PM »

I hope you guys are repping me alongside all those wonderful compliments(auntie's excluded of course).

baba, sis mubaraka, I need something for a swollen head Wink

WCoastbaba
Bro

Reps: 519

« Reply #11 on: Oct 28, 2013 03:42 AM »

LOLOLOLOL!

Guts were awesome ma'sha'allah...it was cool spotting the different organs, etc.

But I myself have not witnessed Qurbani back in India...but yeah, it doesn't gross me out or anything...

Hmm, swollen head, huh? Mannitol first line and given it's you, it'll be a severe case, so ventriculoperitoneal shunt will be indicated here as well  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Dr.  desibro at your service.

I'll bill your insurance  Wink G'bye.

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]

akhan
Bro

« Reply #12 on: Oct 28, 2013 06:12 AM »

Guts were awesome ma'sha'allah...it was cool spotting the different organs, etc.
Did you ever eat the guts? And the organs?

I'll bill your insurance  Wink G'bye.
Umm..I don't have insurance. But don't worry, I'll pay you in goat's trotters.  Grin

WCoastbaba
Bro

Reps: 519

« Reply #13 on: Nov 07, 2013 03:26 AM »

LOL, no never ate the guts and organs. Though my Abba did eat liver - goat liver.

Un-insured, eh? You're American! hahahha.

Pay with biryani please, next time I visit.

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]

akhan
Bro

« Reply #14 on: Nov 07, 2013 04:21 AM »

Liver is no big deal. Here, the whole animal is eaten, eyes, tongue, testicles..you name it.

I hope people are getting increasingly grossed with every post Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: