Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Apr 20, 2014 09:17 AM

News:

Such stuff as dreams are made of...interpreted by Ibn Sireen.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: interpeting dreams  (Read 4649 times)
mariam
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
mariam has no influence :(

« on: May 15, 2008 07:59 PM »

assalamu alaikum purplehijabisis

Is there anything in the quran or hadith that talks about interpreting dreams? Does anybody know about a good book to interpert dreams?  fez
Ehsan
Bro

Ehsan has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Jun 09, 2008 02:42 PM »

Assalamualaikum,

You can try Abu Ameenah Bilal phillips book on dream interpretation or refer to Ibn Sireen's dream interpretation book.

INFORMING YOU ABOUT ISLAM

Nadiyya
Sis

Nadiyya has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Jun 09, 2008 03:07 PM »

salaam

of course after reading a book and stillunable to find the answer or clarification i would suggest talking to your Imam and relaying the dream (unless it was bad) then you should seek guidance in Allah.

Ehsan, you never told me of any books, you told me just to talk to the Imam, I see you are leaving me outta stuff Smiley :'( lol

purplehijabisis
Nadiyya

When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray

Be Yourself beautiful, and you will find the world full of beauty
Ehsan
Bro

Ehsan has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Jun 09, 2008 04:25 PM »

Assalamualaikum,

Im know im sorry lol, you didnt ask for books! But yeah the above two are super duper for some GENERAL islamic interpretations.

Dreams however, are so vast and varied that more than likely you wont find it in a book. So the above advice is recommended.

Ensure that the imam is knowledgeable in dream interpreting as not all sheikhs or imams are qualified in this science.

Thanks nadiyya for reminding me of that, may Allah reward you ameen

INFORMING YOU ABOUT ISLAM

mariam
Sis

mariam has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Jun 09, 2008 06:17 PM »

Assalam Alaikum and thank you guys  hijabisis
Rauf
« Reply #5 on: Aug 21, 2008 05:07 PM »

You may like to download a book of dream here

Dream Dictionary For Dummies

Penney Peirce - Dream Dictionary For Dummies
For Dummies | 2008-01-15 | ISBN: 0470178167 | 336 pages | PDF | 1,9 MB

Dreams! What do they mean? You probably recognize a connection between the dream world and the “real” world, but did you know that you can actually do things to nurture your dream life? Dream Dictionary For Dummies is the fun and fascinating guide that shows you not only how to decode your dreams, but how to remember them and even how to make a dream work for you.[/quote]

Whether you're already a prolific dreamer or are just peeking into the unknown, you're sure to get results from the insights, techniques, and tips provided in this unique and transforming guide. An A-to-Z list of dream symbols and their meanings helps you make sense of your dreams and harness them to increase your creativity, solve problems, find life purpose, and obtain accurate personal guidance. And, just by reading the dictionary definitions, you'll begin to understand symbology in a much deeper way. You’ll learn how to synchronize your body, emotions, mind, and soul to experience the full meaning of your dreams and, in some cases, make them your reality.Discover how to:

Recognize your dream cycles
Increase your ability to remember your dreams
Keep and use a dream diary
Notice your waking dreams
Uncover hidden messages in your dreams
Focus your dreams to solve problems or make decisions
Form a dream support group

So start dreaming and get back to reality with a little help from Dream Dictionary For Dummies.

Download Here:-

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/123304172/DreamDictionaryForDummies.rar
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: