Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 24, 2014 05:52 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Alas, poor imam.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inayah Collection  (Read 373 times)
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« on: Nov 19, 2013 05:30 PM »

salam

Anyone tried stuff from Inayah ? They are somewhere in the UK.

http://www.inayahcollection.com/
fb:  http://www.facebook.com/Inayah.Collection

Their outfits/hijabs are beautiful but a bit pricey, and with shipping, it would be more expensive for me.

If you tried them, pls share your experience.  I might order some stuff from them if I hear positive reviews. 

take care
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #1 on: Nov 19, 2013 06:07 PM »

Salam alaikum Um Aboodi :-)

Never tried them, but visit their site every now and then to see whats new. Some lovely things, ai have always wanted something like the abaya in rose tint, oohhh...

Maybe one of the sister in the UK can advise better.  They certainly have some really nice stuff, but rather pricey, you're right.

Let us know what you get!!!! :-)
Salam
S.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Nov 19, 2013 07:56 PM »

my friend bought this

http://www.inayahcollection.com/cherry-knot-abaya-p-998.html

it's lovely and she looks amazing in it mashallah.

I love browsing too, out of my price range currently Sad

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 80
Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)

« Reply #3 on: Nov 19, 2013 08:17 PM »

So expensive though!! I'd only buy these as a real investment - otherwise I find that I can fairly easily find long skirts and tunics instead. There were lots of long dresses in the shops this summer...
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #4 on: Nov 19, 2013 08:44 PM »

Oh Fozia, thats pretty... But why call it an abayah? For me thats a dress, and would need something else over hehe... Lovely though, but omg so expensive.

Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #5 on: Nov 19, 2013 10:26 PM »

she wears it as a dress, I get confused too with all the abaya labels etc most are clearly dresses and regular clothing not actually meant to be worn over your regular clothes as outerwear!

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: