Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: He who practices Tasawwuf without learning Sacred Law corrupts his faith, while he who learns Sacred Law without practicing Tasawwuf corrupts himself. Only he who combines the two proves true. - Imam Malik
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marriage is now obsolete  (Read 180 times)
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« on: Oct 29, 2013 02:48 PM »

The title is something I saw in the comments, couldn't help but post it here after seeing that Smiley)

Rotimatic - Automatic roti making appliance.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Oct 30, 2013 01:43 PM »

holy mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love it!! that is so cool. but you know when you talk to people with bread making machines they use it once or twice and that's it!! it's just too much effort in the end.

BTW AKHAN THERE IS MORE TO MARRIAGE THAN ROTI  frenchbro (there is cake!  Wink pancakemaker  baker)

and I love how the wife was like 'la di daaa i'm painting' and the guy was dancing around 'i'm makin da rotii laa laa'. Good marriage! AND did you see that house! awesome.  mrdarcy

Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #2 on: Oct 30, 2013 02:50 PM »

oh man, would love something like this.  I live in a place where most of the bread products are haraam...so I have to make my own if I want any...would love a rotimatic!  But why is it so big?  Am sure they will come up with an even more streamlined version as soon as this one is out on the market.

great idea though. I know people who have maids who make their rotis fresh and hot while they sit at the table to breakfast/lunch/supper.  So yeah, in some places the wife gets to paint oh lahdi dah, hehe.

since Bro akhan baked a cake (way back when, right?), maybe he can come up with a hyderabadi cake-o-matic, make millions and then have all the girls in hyderabad running after him!! hehe
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #3 on: Oct 30, 2013 09:10 PM »

It seems that washing my own clothes is enough for most girls, at least for all I've spoken to. Not for marriage but if it happened that I mentioned that, they thought it was cool and marriage-worthy.

I have to be thankful to all the wack men out there for lowering the standard. Wink

So baking a cake is the trump card I shall keep with me to woo a hafidha-doctor who looks like miss universe and does housework better than any maid in the world. Women don't really ask for much. Alhamdulilah for low standards.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: