Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

What's in a name? That which we call a zahra. By any other name would smell as shariah.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hurricane force winds expected this Monday  (Read 133 times)
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« on: Oct 25, 2013 08:46 PM »

Everyone in southern England batten down the hatches it's expected to be as bad as the 1987 storm (that I don't remember).

Get food and batteries in, there were loads of power cuts, power lines down and wrecked houses and fallen trees last time.

Duas everyone.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Oct 25, 2013 11:11 PM »

I'm going to look for candles.... looks like it might be a 'big 'un. Batten down the hatches!!
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #2 on: Oct 26, 2013 04:42 PM »

Be safe everyone, may Allah protect you all.

Salam
S
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Oct 27, 2013 03:39 PM »

INVOCATION FOR WHEN THE WIND BLOWS
اَللّٰهُـمَّ إِنَّـي أَسْـأَلُـكَ خَيْـرَها، وَأَعـوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَـرِّها.
Transliteration:

Allaahumma innee as’aluka khairahaa, wa a’uthu bika min sharrihaa.
Translation:

O Allah, I ask you for the good of it and seek refuge in You against its evil.

INVOCATION FOR WHEN THE WIND BLOWS 2
اَللّٰهُـمَّ إِنَّـي أَسْـأَلُـكَ خَيْـرَها، وَخَيْـرَ مَا فِيْهَا، وَخَيْـرَ مَا اُرْسِلَـتْ بِه، وَأَعُوْذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَـرِّها، وَشَـرِّ مَا فِيْهَا، وَشَـرِّ مَا اُرْسِلَـتْ بِهِ.
Transliteration:

Allaahumma innee as’aluka khairahaa, wa khaira maa feehaa, wa khaira maa ursilat bihi wa a’uthu bika min sharrihaa, wa sharri maa feeha, wa sharri maa ursilat bihi.
Translation:

O Allah, I ask you for the good of it, for the good of what it contains, and for the good of what is sent with it. I seek refuge in you from the evil of it, from the evil of what it contains, and from the evil that is sent with it.
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #4 on: Oct 28, 2013 01:38 PM »

jazakAllah for the Dua, the wind has been howling here also with rain.  I havent seen it like that before (maybe also more attentive because of this post!)...there is always an opportunity to make dua and remember Allah.

alhamdulillah,
salam
s.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: