// Boxing day sales?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Even after all this time The sun never says to the earth, “You owe Me.” Look what happens with A love like that, It lights the Whole Sky.   -Hafiz
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boxing day sales?  (Read 195 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Dec 23, 2013 04:30 PM »

Hmm... I've heard about these famous sales Wink
Ok so where's the best stores to go? Not looking for anything in particular except maybe some gifts and things??  girl
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Dec 23, 2013 07:03 PM »

As a sales girl in my former life, I tend to steer well clear of the Boxing Day sales.

Next is famous for its sales (queues tend to start at stupid O'clock and go round the block), Boots is good for soaps and such gift sets. The Harrods sale is worth going to.

I'm taking my girls to see a panto instead.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Dec 23, 2013 07:15 PM »

Well, I'd rather pay sale prices than full prices for gifts and things to bring back home!! I think I'll try M&S. Harrods would be cool as well, I love that place!
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #3 on: Dec 23, 2013 08:06 PM »

shop online, you'll still get the boxing day prices for less hassle.

Check to see if you can find online discounts as well, it tends to be way cheaper.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Baji
Sis

Reputation Power: 33
Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)

« Reply #4 on: Dec 24, 2013 02:15 AM »

DH Evans is good for gifts and gift sets. I. Second the online shopping!! Not planning to go to the sales this year for the first time in ages bar me being out of the country!!!! Too much hassle for not much stuff.... Have to admit sales in America are waaaaay better with better discounts!
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #5 on: Dec 24, 2013 05:35 PM »

Hmm I think I'll go to a nearby high street and just walk around. I've never been much of an online shopper.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: