// George Bush’s army answer whether this is a war against Islam or Muslims?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "My son, exchange gifts, it will bring about love between you." - Anas talking to Thabit (May Allah be pleased with them)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: George Bush’s army answer whether this is a war against Islam or Muslims?  (Read 4156 times)
cheese
« on: May 18, 2008 04:36 PM »

US Army troops use copy of Quran for target practice in Iraq
Sunday, 18 May 2008 12:14 Bliss
E-mail Print PDF
US troops use copy of Qur’an for target practice in Baghdad. After Revealing the Crime...The Occupation Admits the Manipulation
Iraq Quran
The heinous crime against the Holy Book Qur’an carried out by the US-Nazi occupation forces was revealed and published by Association of Muslim Scholars in Iraq (AMSI). Thereafter the occupation forces admitted the manipulation, shooting at the Holy Qur’an as a military target at one of their training.

After this confess, AMSI accuses the occupation soldiers of the necessity to change the fields of so-called training.

To cover up for this heinous crime the occupation forces announced that they opened an investigation with the soldiers on this issue, alleging that it respects Islam and Islamic Creed.

At the press statement AMSI had said that : "The US occupation forces composed of three tanks and Hammer type vehicles throw the copy of the Holy Qur’an on a person staying in al Rami Centre near to the police station located in Radwaniyah area on Sunday, 11 May 2008 and opened fire at him."

It is the first reaction to these accusations Colonial Billy Banker from the occupation forces said that his forces opened an investigation with the soldiers because of this behavior which he described as pessimistic.

Regarding the investigation Bailey said that : "Our forces continue to investigate who would be subjected to these despicable acts to make judicial proceedings. They have to make commitment to training and received orders to respect including the Islamic custom." Pakistan Daily (www.Daily.pk)

_ ___________ _
AbdulBasir
Bro

Reputation Power: 8
AbdulBasir has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008 08:27 PM »

salam

This is no doubt a terrible thing, but I just would like to remind all of us not to generalize this incident as reflective of all the US troops. There are amongst the army murderers, rapists, and GI Joes who hate Islam. But there are also good people among them who are trying to do good and are doing good, in spite of their disagreements with their President putting them in that position and forcing them to be there. There are soldiers who are helping Iraqis and respecting their faith and culture, just as there are some that do not, and I have been priveleged to know and hear of some of the good ones.

We say to the world please don't call us all terrorists, don't stereotype and put a label on the community because of the actions of a few. What does it say when we do the same? Let us not fall into that same trap, the fallacy of collective guilt.
cheese
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008 09:42 PM »

I can’t believe what you just wrote.
I simply can’t believe it. They are there to kill Muslims. They aren’t there to help people. People join the army to kill people. And they take part in this war to kill Muslims.
If they wanted to help people they would become doctors or firemen. But they became soldiers because they want to kill people.
All of them are Muslim killers. Even if they personally haven’t killed, they are there to help the killings.
They weren’t conscripts like the murderers who went to Vietnam, these guys volunteered to be killers.
They didn’t do it for religion like the crusaders; they did it for money, pure and simple.

Anyway, I don’t mind in the slightest being called a terrorist, by people who support the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, the invasion of Vietnam, the nuking of Japan.
Because if we are disliked by such people, it must mean we are doing something right!

And this is nothing unique.
They stuff Qurans down toilets all the time. It is just that sometimes it gets media attention.
This happens all the time, and every time it happens they say. A few bad apples, don’t judge us all.
And they say the same thing about tortures, rapes and murders.
How many more times should it happen before we judge them all?
Not all of them do it, but they are all part of the army that does. And they continue being part of the war that does with knowledge of what it is about.
Desecration of the Quran, the torture and the rapes are all part of their war. It isn’t anything to do with bad apples. They have always used it. That’s what they are all about. If it was bad apples why did they make their soldiers immune to Iraqi law?
Why don’t they prosecute them?
It isn’t just about Muslims, how many have they prosecuted for the My Lai massacres and rapes?
They didn’t even prosecute the soldiers who used Vietnamese babies for target practice.
How can you say it is a few bad apples?

Basically what I am saying is. I don’t buy it. I don’t buy that rubbish from crying soldiers about how they know the murders they did were wrong and how they were made to do it by Bush. As far as I am concerned they can follow their bush the Jahanum.
May Allah put them all in the deepest pit of Hell. And Inshallah Allah will double the punishment of those who know what they are doing is wrong but they claim they are murdering our brothers because their god bush told them to do it.

And don’t compare people saying all the invaders of our countries are bad. All the killers of our brothers are bad with people who say every member of the true religion is a terrorist. Or every member of a religion, nationality is a terrorist.
It is incomparable.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008 10:33 PM »

We say to the world please don't call us all terrorists, don't stereotype and put a label on the community because of the actions of a few.

While I'd like to believe that these are the actions of a few, I simply can't brush it off as that. There have been too many cases, over and over again. Qurans being flushed down the toilet, Qurans being shot at what next... These are the sensational ones that have somehow leaked out and are picked up by the Western pro-Iraq war media. Stories and details of the absolute hatred and inhumanity of the soldiers against Muslims and Muslim culture and Islam are everywhere. They are taught to hate Muslims and Islam. How else are you going to get young American college guys over there to murder and kill other human beings and do the things they are doing. They don't want to understand Islam and see Muslims as humans. This is what people do in war. They make the enemy out to be evil and wrong, and having a 'wrong barbaric ideology' so that they don't feel guilt about what they are doing. That they are the "heros", they are the "civilizers" of monsters. I don't think Bush made a mistake when he said "crusade". All their actions, from their policies in war -- the use of torture and using systematic things against Islam ie using women interrogators for men, stripping them naked, using dogs, forcing them to eat pork, not allowing them to pray or fast -- to their actions on the ground. These are not the acts of a few crazy soldiers. Next look at the policies in Iraq. Bombing of mosques indiscriminately, destroying Islamic libraries, historic Islamic institutions, destroying infrastructure, lack of any accountability for inhumane treatment and cases like the rape of 14 year old Abeer and the killing of her entire family.

Again I'd like to believe these are aberrations but they're not. They're part of a systematic plan to destroy a people and win a war and they may be using Islam as a means to go about doing it, but the end result is the same. While some people go a little far and say "This is a war against Islam and Muslims", it's not really, but then it is. If you look through a prism and see something and move it a little you see it a little differently but it's really the same thing. I think we can say now that those who are against these things (and there are many Americans that are) are the aberrations.

There was an interesting program on NPR a few days ago. It was a speaker from the group "American Soldiers Against the Iraq War" and he was a former soldier who talked about a lot of the grand policies and behind the scenes going on. Scott Ritter one year before the Iraq invasion spoke at Suny Albany and told us that there would be an impending invasion of Iraq and it had already been planned out even though there were no weapons of mass destruction. One YEAR before and this when he openly knew about it. So anyway, the speaker was saying that the invasion of Iraq is part of a military plan to create permanent bases across the Middle East to protect resources. That the "embassy" they have built in Iraq is the size of Vatican city has reinforced walls, 21 buildings, shopping complexes, movie theaters, apartment buildings, clean water plant, gas, electricity and schools, costing up to 3/4ths of a trillion dollars! Anyway he talked a lot about how this plan originally started in 1990 with Bush sr. and it was actually really interesting and fascinating. I'll try to find it to link it because I think Muslims NEED to hear it. Especially from a white American former soldier. This is not a conspiracy nut.

Anyway while the war may be over resources and socio-political supremacy it has started becoming a battle for hearts and minds. And if that isn't a sign of the Day of J I don't know what is!
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008 11:49 PM »

salaam

People join the army to kill people. And they take part in this war to kill Muslims.
If they wanted to help people they would become doctors or firemen. But they became soldiers because they want to kill people.
All of them are Muslim killers. Even if they personally haven’t killed, they are there to help the killings.
They weren’t conscripts like the murderers who went to Vietnam, these guys volunteered to be killers.

This is a vast and untrue generalization.. I think one should be really careful in assuming this especially when one doesnt know.. how do you know, did you talk to every single person in the army? Only God knows what is in the hearts of the people.  And I have freinds from hs who went into the army and basically its the hard work, the challenge and the major fact that it pays for college tuition that people go. I am Muslim. these people were my friends, if they knew they were going to kill Muslims I can assure you they would not sign a contract, at the time none of these people who signed the contract even knew they would actually go in to war.
And how can you say that, did you not hear of John Lee (i thnk thats the name) he was in the army, one who had to actually gard guantanamo and he wrote about how bad and wrong it was. If he knew they were going to do this do you think he would go into the army?

salaam
jamilahz
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
jamilahz has no influence :(

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008 12:36 AM »

Think about the things that don't come to light? If this is what gets leaked out to the world, what is suppressed?

The Prophet said, "The people of my generation are the best, then those who follow them"
AbdulBasir
Bro

Reputation Power: 8
AbdulBasir has no influence :(

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008 03:07 AM »

salam

I don't dispute anything you guys just said. I'm not supporting one thing that is being done there. I wasn't trying to compare anyone to anyone; I was trying to compare the mentality of collective guilt that we complain about but then do ourselves.

I've met people in the US military on both ends of the good-evil spectrum; a few I've known very well. Some are murderers and Islam haters, but others are pawns like us trying their best to make the best out of a very bad situation. 

I would like to write more, but I don't think it would do much good, and not sure I could convey the point I was trying to make anyways.

jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2008 08:15 AM »

ws,

I understand saying that not all the soldiers are the same, but again I don't think we're criticizing the people, we're criticizing the policies and the resulting actions.

Anyway this isn't the thing I heard but this is interesting:

American soldier exposes US policy in Iraq

Direct quote: "They told us if one person shoots at you, kill everyone." "Every guy I served with was against the war."

He thought we were at war with Iraq because of 9/11. Apparently a huge amount of Americans think this.
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2008 02:31 PM »

umm they're not at war because of 9/11?  not even as a cover up?

sigh. everyone promotes peace, but does it through war. maybe i need to redefine "peace", because surely, i must have it all wrong.
mary
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2008 03:00 PM »

Wow.  I have to agree with Blackrose's statement that only God knows what is in people's hearts.  It is completely unfair to call everyone in the US military 'muslim killers'.  I am Muslim, a revert, which means I CHOSE to be Muslim, I was not born into a Muslim family.  I have a nephew in the military- who is not Muslim, but very respectful of people, Islam and the Holy Quran.  He has no desire to kill Muslims.  The military will pay for his college education.  He is serving his country.

I have been visiting this board for about 2 years now.  I am seeing more and more negative comments about America and Americans in general.  I think you are judging an entire country and it's people based on the actions of a few.  Not all Americans hate Muslims. 

I would encourage any of you who live in this country and feel that America has an agenda to destroy Islam and Muslims to please find a Muslim country to live in.  You certainly can't feel safe here enjoying the freedoms and benefits of this country if you think the government is out to kill you.

I am grateful that I live in a country where I had the freedom to publicly change my religion and life to the path that I believe is true.  Not everyone in the world has that freedom to choose.

I am disappointed in what I am seeing here and will end my visit to the Madina.

Sr. Mary  Sad
cheese
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2008 04:30 PM »

With all due respect you should be praying for his death, and banishment to hell for eternity. That is unless he accepts that none should be worshiped but the almighty and uses his killing skills for Allah and his messenger instead of killing innocent Muslims to steal their wealth and land for the Zionist Jews.
You should be siding with the people he fights instead of him.
He fights people defending their country. He doesn’t fight for “your country” which was stolen from the Native Americans
The Muslims are one brotherhood.
I actually believe such people who “respect” Muslim, and then go to kill them because an evil government has given them a few pennies to spend on their education are a lot worse than those who kill us because they think we are evil.
What you are saying is he kills us knowing we are good.
What you are saying translates to, he kills for money.

Now that you have reverted to Islam, your loyalties lies with Allah and his messenger, not with the evil government that rules that country they stole from the Native Americans or the members of what you call your family who refuse to accept that there is no one deserves to be worshiped but Allah.

What you call America is an evil nation. It is full of Sodomy and Abortion. It has invaded more countries and spilt more blood than any nation in recorded history. It is built on Murder, genocide and slavery. If I lived in that evil nation, I would criticize it as much I like, and if you didn’t like it, you can go live in a Muslim(American puppet one where criticism of the White master is illegal) country.
And you see that your nation is free. No one else does. It is probably the least free nation on Earth. A nation where Malcolm X, Martin Luther King and many others were killed by the government for speaking the truth, a nation whose prisons are full of people locked up for speaking the truth.
America is a free nation only for White, Capitalist Christians, not for anyone else.
Just as the Soviet Union was a free Nation for Slavic Atheist Communists.

I’m sure some of your “fellow American” Muslims who criticize America would love to move to a Muslim country like Afghanistan, many like John Walker did. Why can’t they move to that Muslim country now? What happened to those that did?
So If Americans like your nephew would stop invading Muslim countries, those Americans who hate evil sodomy filled cesspit you call America would be able to leave.
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2008 10:40 PM »

I m surprised cheese that you are not banned yet considering all the hate you are spewing out.  all you are doing is driving muslims and nonmuslims away  from islam. 
if her loyalty lies w Allah swt and his messenger pbuh then then to be loyal to them she has to be loyal to her country and follow the laws of the land and make it better instead of criticizing it which is exactly what you are doing. that is very unislamic.. how do you go about preaching islam when you are not following it yourself?Huh?Huh?

if you werent so full of hate you would read what i wrote right. you are only seeing what you want to c. i wrote that these people who go into the army didnt even know they were goin to kill muslims. i graduated in 01 and that was right before 9/11 so the contract was already signed for the people who had to go into the army.

fellow americans move to a muslim country? why when i ias a muslim wouldnt want to .. for example if i dont want to move to pakistan where they kidnapp kids and cut off their body parts so they can beg for them.. or where there are not womans rights and nowhere to turn when you are raped or abused.. i feel a lot safer here in usa.
what country do u live in?
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2008 11:00 PM »

Salaam,

Cheese,
why do i feel like we did ban you before? anyway you are generalizing and spewing a lot of hate. there are many americans that feel the same way you do and they are not muslim. i know them and have worked with them so you're not really saying anything new except for trying to make america a monlith that only thinks in one way. it's a diverse country with diverse people and views. understand the separation between people and the state, lest we judge you based upon your country's politics

Mary,
no doubt there are a lot of very good people of conscience and honesty in the military. i just linked to one up there and there are so many others. just today i heard of agents in the FBI who questioned and protested interrogation methods at Guantanamo that the CIA were conducting and said it was "torture". The CIA did nothing of course.

but what i was talking about was the policies of the military and the foreign policy of the united states. you cannot deny there are some policies against muslims and islam itself such as the one's i mentioned where they do not allow them to pray or fast or even write in arabic. there are also many policies and a specific agenda to control the resources of the muslim world. i'm american and live in america and love my country and i think it is being the best american possible to protest things which are morally wrong. to not do so is against american values. to not protest and remain silent while the people in power use our name to conduct their agendas is not american. to become blind sheep, instead of saying you're against the Iraq war and feel that is wrong and misguided, is to not be american. in the same way we wouldn't say that those who protested the vietnam war are not american.

so i think we as americans should be able to take the criticism of the world that has been rightly directed against us and try to do things to change from within.

i'm sorry you feel that you need to leave the madina because you don't agree with these opinions (not talking about "cheese" but what i said) but it will not change people (muslims or non-muslims) pointing out the things that are wrong in the world.
cheese
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2008 11:37 PM »

Jannah I joined the board a long time ago. And people posted a lot of strange things. So I stopped coming to this board for a long time. That’s probably why.
Jannah you may think that I am sprouting hatred against all Americans, but that is not the case. I am sprouting hatred against a system and the regime. Not a people, unless you call the Zionist rulers a people. People may be diverse, but the rulers and the system aren’t. It has always been the same.
The Zionist press like to confuse the two, I didn’t think you would. If I had known posting the pictures of the Quran with bullet holes in it would cause people to defend Kaffir soldiers going to Muslim countries to kill Muslims. I would never have posted it.

blackrose
The reason why you feel safer in America is because you swallow every piece of propaganda the Zionist press gives you.
Just compare the number of rapes per head of population. Where are you more likely to be raped?
Women and young children play on the streets of Pakistan in the middle of the night; people don’t bother locking their doors even in major cities. Yes, bad things happen and there are bad people. But no where near as much as happens in America.
How many rapists are convicted in America, give me an honest figure?
What is the percentage?
I’m not defending Pakistan or any other puppet of America, but as I have indicated before, near enough every nation is paradise compared to America.

I actually believe that you are driving Muslims and non-Muslims from Islam.
Don’t you realise that the board is on the internet. People who have had their babies used for target practice by America soldiers in Vietnam might read what you wrote.
How do you think they would feel when you say, that people who accepted 50 pieces of silver from evil men should go and fight innocent people?
How do you think they would feel? Both Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as Non-Muslims in Panama, Vietnam, Laos and many, many other countries?
I have spoken to people who have lost the deen, and it is people like you who cause them to lose it. You are what makes the oppressed think that all religions including Islam are the opium of the masses. While the agitators of the world makes the oppressed Non-Muslims realise that Islam is the key to their liberation.
No one converts to Islam because people like you say “obey the law of the land; there is nothing wrong with killing innocence if the evil ruler orders you to”.
People convert when we say, obey Allah; don’t go to Vietnam, Iraq Afghanistan to kill poor people just because the Dejals gang tells you to.

What I am saying is it is only right to fight for Allah, it is never right to fight for Dejjal, even when Dejjal is your ruler.

_ _

To everyone. I really find it shocking that you are defending people going to Muslim countries and killing Muslims. That soldier was a sniper. His Job is to find targets, decide who to kill and kill them. That’s his Job. Whether the people he killed were civilians or Mujahideen they were Muslim. So is what he did to the Quran all that worse to what he does to the heads and chests of your brothers and sisters?
Would it be that different if he completed his tour, shot a whole bunch of your brothers in Islam and then cried about it? Claiming he didn’t want to and he only went to Iraq to kill your brothers because he wanted free university education?
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2008 10:32 AM »

salam

Very curious, are the US army all college graduates???

I know for a fact that the Brit army is not, the ones higher up the food chain are prolly better educated and the techies are also an educated lot. But the regular soldiers are pretty much those who didn't want to or couldnt do college, it's kind of easy money unless there's a war on.....

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
cheese
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2008 01:13 PM »

Few are, it doesn’t have to be a degree course they pay for. A friend of mine joined so he could become a plumber.
(He was a kaffir when he joined and now he is more extreme than me)
Some join as a career, while others join to get the military to pay for something.
In the UK all three services have programs, and after graduation, they start off as officers.
But generally the American army including its special forces are the most poorly trained army in the devolved world.
It doesn’t matter that some have American degrees, because American undergraduate degrees are modular so are really easy to pass. An America bachelor is about as difficult as three British A-levels.
But American post graduate courses are really good though.
Since British research went down hill, America is amongst the top three along with China and India when it comes to post graduate courses.
I don’t think that matters much, I don’t think many soldiers are post graduates?

blackrose
Sis

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2008 12:37 AM »

The reason why you feel safer in America is because you swallow every piece of propaganda the Zionist press gives you.
Just compare the number of rapes per head of population. Where are you more likely to be raped?
Women and young children play on the streets of Pakistan in the middle of the night; people don’t bother locking their doors even in major cities. Yes, bad things happen and there are bad people. But no where near as much as happens in America.
How many rapists are convicted in America, give me an honest figure?
What is the percentage?
I’m not defending Pakistan or any other puppet of America, but as I have indicated before, near enough every nation is paradise compared to America.

what the heck, there you go again telling me how I think and feel. Again you are not God so you have no  idea how I think and feel.
if you were raped in america atleast you would get some justice , whereas in other countires you may get the opposite.
woman and children play in the streets in the middle of the night! where did you get this from.Huh?Huh?Huh? I have been going to pakistan sinc e I was a baby back and forth every 2-3 years. When a woman needs to go somewhere specially where my fathers side of the family live, even to go across the street it is preferred she take a male relative even if he is younger than her! and when she has to go somewhere alone she has to put her head down and run str8 to her destination and back. and even with her hijab on almost every man that she passes is already raping her with his disgusting eyes! I can attest to this!
every other country is paradise compare to america?! beware of what you say because every lie or false statement we say is accounted for.

How do you think they would feel when you say, that people who accepted 50 pieces of silver from evil men should go and fight innocent people?
I NEVER said this.. do you realize that what u are doing is a big sin.. how can you make stuff up and assume what other people are thinking or feeling.. you are putting yourself in Gods level because only God can do that? And that is the worst sin you can do, worst than what these people are doing. that is what drives people away
there is nothing wrong with killing innocence if the evil ruler orders you to”.
another statement which i never said. becareful in what you say. lying and saying false statments are considered big sins in Islam..
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2008 02:04 AM »

It is the first reaction to these accusations Colonial Billy Banker from the occupation forces said that his forces opened an investigation with the soldiers because of this behavior which he described as pessimistic.

Regarding the investigation Bailey said that : "Our forces continue to investigate who would be subjected to these despicable acts to make judicial proceedings. They have to make commitment to training and received orders to respect including the Islamic custom." Pakistan Daily (www.Daily.pk)

Utter crap!  This is adding insult to an injury!  I dislike it even more because of the hippocracy of the whole statement.  First the have the audacity to commit those hideous deeds and talk of an investigation!

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2008 10:10 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum  bro

There’s a post somewhere on the archives about the reactions people would have if George Bush sincerely reverted to Islam. If you can find it, it makes for interesting reading.

Off topic I know, but this thread reminded me of how we need to remember that we are all brothers and sisters together in Islam. Beyond that, our Prophet saw came to teach us good characteristics and perfect our manners and we owe it to him saw that we practice that whenever we can.

It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet) say:

A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.

[Muslim]

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
cheese
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2008 11:31 AM »

If George Bush Converted to Islam and became a martyrdom bomber, I’d pray for his soul.
Until that day, I'll pray for him to burn in the deepest pit of hell for all of eternity.
He isn’t a believer, his victims are the believers. We should guard our tongues from harming his victims as well as the only believers with enough Iman to stand up to him and his evil.
Too many believers guard their tongues from harming our enemies, but attack the believers at every opportunity. The closer an Alim is to the sunnah, the more he is attacked, the better a man’s Amal the more he is attacked. But when it comes to the deviant scholars and the open fasiqs, people make every excuse for them. And now some make excuses for those amongst that Kaffir who have declared open war against Allah, Islam and all believers.
This thread is about someone who went there to shoot believers and left for shooting the Quran. As I said before what he left for wasn’t the only evil, he was there to shoot our brothers! All of them are there to shoot our brothers! Whether they want to be there or not, whether they love us or hate us, they are there to kill us!
That’s there job, that’s what they get paid for. And that is what they do.
Yes they joined for the money, for University fees, for medical benefits, but what do soldiers do to get all of these?
They kill people! That’s the Job description. They don’t kill people who they regard as evil. They kill people who they are ordered to kill by their Zionist rulers.
In exchange for money and education, they are killing our brothers! Some people want to make excuses for these enemies of Allah, and these people are usually the same people who condemn the only believers who stick up to them
So to those people who condemn the Mujahideen and defend the people paid to kill them I say:

[Muslim]

Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2008 09:40 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum  bro

Off topic I know, but this thread reminded me of how we need to remember that we are all brothers and sisters together in Islam. Beyond that, our Prophet saw came to teach us good characteristics and perfect our manners and we owe it to him saw that we practice that whenever we can.

[Muslim]

Just for the record, my quote although reads from cheese, was not in anyway referring to cheese per se but the article, that particular section of the article.

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
cheese
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2008 09:52 AM »

“There’s a post somewhere on the archives about the reactions people would have if George Bush sincerely reverted to Islam.”

When questions like this are answered by scholars: it’s best to rely on their answers.
And this question has already been answered by one of the greatest scholars.
This wasn’t the first time Iraq was invaded by a Kaffir army lead by a megalomaniac.
When Iraq was invaded by the Mongols, and the Mongols “converted” to Islam, Ibn Taymiah was asked whether we should still fight them, he answered we should still fight them until they stop ruling by Al Yasik and only rule by the Shariyah.
So if George Bush “Converts”, if he carries on ruling by Capitalistic concepts of Freedom and Democracy, nothing has changed, but if he rules by nothing but Islam, The whole Ummah would accept him as the Khalif.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: