Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 19, 2014 06:32 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Friends, Rumi, countrymen, lend me your poetry.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hot Muslim Men Of 2014*  (Read 259 times)
Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 23
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Ahla Haya

« on: Jan 07, 2014 07:48 PM »

Your Hot Muslim Men Of 2014 Pinup Calendar
Freedom of expression never looked so good Wink

"...Surely my prayer and my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah, the Lord of the Worlds..." (Qur'an, 6:162)
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Jan 07, 2014 07:50 PM »

aren't we meant to lower our gaze?

you're very funny, I aint clicking on that tho lol.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Jan 07, 2014 09:10 PM »

Lol lol... 90% of those guys are married... so sorry don't think they're so hot for the single ladies Wink
Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 23
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Ahla Haya

« Reply #3 on: Jan 08, 2014 06:52 PM »

Well, married women can look, just single sisters need to lower their gaze Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Anyhow, here's a list for the brothers:

10 American Muslim Women You Should Know

"...Surely my prayer and my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah, the Lord of the Worlds..." (Qur'an, 6:162)
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #4 on: Jan 08, 2014 07:47 PM »

wow I really liked that list mashallah I'm ashamed to say I only know of one of the women on that list Dalia Mogahed.

You're Fatwa is amusing, I shall steer clear of your previous link lol

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: