Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

If dhikr be the food of love, play on.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "Classy" V-day cards for your Muslim love?  (Read 269 times)
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« on: Feb 13, 2014 03:57 PM »

Some funny cards for Muslims to express their love.....

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TazzyStarShop?utm_source=OpenGraph&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Feb 13, 2014 07:17 PM »

I didn't really find those funny Sad I love these one's though:

http://www.eidmubarak.com/cardfm.php?card=latif_valentino&cat=loveu
http://www.eidmubarak.com/cardfm.php?card=shy_guy&cat=loveu
http://www.eidmubarak.com/cardfm.php?card=loveflash1&cat=loveu
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #2 on: Feb 13, 2014 08:58 PM »

OH sorry sis J - just for a good laugh at least..a bit naughty but i guess as long as it's in house/ between the couple? oh i used to send cards from that site!!!! Good memories..yes loved these Latif the Poet ones!!!

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2014 12:36 PM »

Here's some to lol:

and here's one i found funny in a wifely way madauntie

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Feb 14, 2014 04:09 PM »

This is the best one, I almost cried!!

orangetree
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
orangetree has no influence :(

« Reply #5 on: Feb 14, 2014 05:20 PM »

Haha the Batman jummah one is best!

"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth “you owe me”. Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky." Hafiz
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #6 on: Feb 18, 2014 09:55 AM »

I couldnt resist...hahaha.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #7 on: Feb 18, 2014 10:19 AM »

bahahahahha

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #8 on: Feb 18, 2014 12:20 PM »

lol, let's hope that present meant he was going to do all the cleaning and washing for a day!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: