Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 18, 2014 07:15 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: This is how the world ends, not with a bang, but a day of judgement.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do u guys like at Lush?  (Read 79 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Feb 20, 2014 03:16 PM »

Salams,

What do u girls like at Lush? Was thinking of trying something new or different. I love their buffy bar. Was thinking about their Henna for my Mom, but not sure if it'll work on jet black hair.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Feb 20, 2014 03:50 PM »

their henna doesn't take on indian hair, you need to keep it in all night ro for ages but it does darken with time so long as you dont shampoo your hair immediately after, go with desi henna for hair.

I'm currently using their honey shampoo and it is divine, I also love their Big shampoo it smells amazing and I love the salt in it.

My girls like their bubble bars, I usually only put in half a bubble bar as it creates mountains of bubbles (we nearly had a sud emergency when I first drew a bubble bar bath!

I also like their lip scrubs, they work and leave chapped lips feeling very smooth, and their lip balms are great too I like their white chocolate one.

If I were you I'd go in all American and sweet and ask for samples. They give out loads!

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: