// Qur'an Quote
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "I think we need a Muslim stillness rather than a Muslim movement"-Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Qur'an Quote  (Read 24450 times)
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« on: May 23, 2008 10:35 PM »

Do not follow advice which you do not understand. Make detailed inquiries with your eyes, ears and mind.

Do not strut about proudly. You cannot possess the earth, and you cannot rival the mountains in stature.

-Qu'ran, Al-Isra, Surah 17:37

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
Halima
Sis

Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008 01:21 PM »

I say that if the sea were ink with which to write the words of my Lord, the sea would surely be consumed before his words were complete. Even if there were a second sea, it too would be consumed—and the task would still not be finished.

-Qur'an, Al-Kahf, Surah 18:109

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #2 on: Jun 02, 2008 11:13 AM »

If misfortune befalls you, it is the consequence of your own actions. Yet God forgives much. On this earth you can not escape God; and there is no one apart from God who can protect or help you.

-Qur'an, Ash-Shura, Surah 42:30-31

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #3 on: Jun 06, 2008 08:21 PM »

Remember Me, and I will remember you. Be grateful to Me, and do not deny My favors.

-Qur'an, Al-Baqara, Surah 2:152

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #4 on: Jun 12, 2008 04:36 PM »

Believers, why do you say what you do not execute? It is most offensive in the sight of Allah when you say what you do not practice!

-Qur'an, As-Saff, Surah 61:2-3

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #5 on: Jun 16, 2008 05:32 PM »

I swear by the glow of the sunset, by the night and all that the night brings to life, and by the full moon, that you will move from your present existence to a different existence.

-Qu'ran, Al-Inshiqaq, Surah 84:16-19

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #6 on: Jun 26, 2008 05:42 PM »

God hears the words of the woman who complains to Muhammad about the cruelty of her husband; God hears her words when she complains directly to him. God listens to everything that is said; he hears all and observes all.

-Qur'an, Al-Mujadilah, Surah 58:1

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #7 on: Jun 27, 2008 10:37 PM »

Believers, do not raise your voices above my voice, the voice of the prophet. Do not shout at me, as you often shout at one another. If you raise your voices and shout, you will not hear the truth, and so your labours will come to nothing. Those who speak softly in the presence of God's apostle, and those whom God has made pious, will be forgiven their sins, and they will receive a rich reward.

-Qur'an, Al-Hujurat, Surah 49:2-3

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #8 on: Jul 01, 2008 04:29 PM »

Each person will be given a book. Those who are given their books in their right hands will be judged leniently; and they will return to their people joyfully. But those who are given their books in their left hands will call down destruction on themselves, and burn in the fire of hell. They are the people who have never cared for their neighbors; they thought they would never return to God. Their Lord watches all that people do.

-Qur'an, Al-Inshiqaq, Surah 84:7-15

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #9 on: Jul 03, 2008 04:01 PM »

Have faith in Allah and His messenger, and strive in His way with your wealth and your lives. That is for your own good, for He will forgive you for your transgressions and admit you into graceful moments in the Gardens of bliss where rivers run through. That indeed is the greatest triumph. Deliver the glad tidings to the believers that Allah will bestow yet another blessing upon them, His succor and a speedy victory.

-Qur'an, As-Saff, Surah 61:11-13

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #10 on: Jul 16, 2008 06:26 PM »

Indeed, Allah bestowed His grace upon the believers by sending them a Prophet of their own, who recited before them the Lord's revelations in order to purify and enlighten them through divine wisdom. For before that they were lost in grave error.

-Qur'an, Al-Imran, Surah 3:164

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #11 on: Aug 05, 2008 06:18 PM »

Bear with what they say, and remember Our servant David who was endowed with incredible might and always turned to Us in repentance. Behold, We compelled the mountains to join him in praise of their Lord in the morning and evening, and the birds in all their assemblies were also obedient to him. We made his kingdom strong and endowed him with wisdom and astute judgment.

-Qur'an, Suad, Surah 38:17-21

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #12 on: Aug 05, 2008 06:26 PM »

If they charge thee with falsehood, say: "My work to me, and yours to you! Ye are free from responsibility for what I do, and I for what ye do!"

-Qur'an, Jonah, Surah 10:41

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #13 on: Aug 19, 2008 08:08 PM »

Have faith in the Ever-Living, who dies not, and celebrate His praise. He is well aware of all His servants' sins.

-Qur'an, Al-Furqan, Surah 25:58

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #14 on: Aug 21, 2008 06:36 PM »

It was God who made the hearts of the faithful serene, so that their faith could grow stronger. To God belong the armies of both the heavens and the earth. God is wise, and knows all.

-Qur'an, Al-Fath, Surah 48:4

The Almighty Allah says,

hajra
الَسَـــــــلاَمُ عَلَيــْــكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكـَـاتُه
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
hajra has no influence :(

« Reply #15 on: Sep 16, 2008 05:29 PM »

"PERHAPS U MAY DISLIKE SOMETHING WHICH IS REALLY GOOD FOR YOU OR LIKE SOMETHING BAD FOR YOU ,BUT ALLAH KNOWS (WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU),AND YOU DO NOT".

SOORAH AL BAQARAH 2:216

“And He it is Who accepts repentance from His slaves, and forgives sins, and He knows what you do”

[al-Shoora 42:25]

“Know they not that Allaah accepts repentance from His slaves and takes the Sadaqaat (alms, charity), and that Allaah Alone is the One Who forgives and accepts repentance, Most Merciful?”

[al-Tawbah 9:104]

And whosoever keepeth his duty to Allah, Allah will appoint a way out for him. And He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if any one puts his trust in Allah, Allah will be sufficient for him.

[65. Surah At-Talaq : Ayah 2-3]

Narrated AbuHurayrah:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to say: "O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from four things: Knowledge which does not profit, a heart which is not submissive, a soul which has an insatiable appetite, and a supplication which is not heard."
Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 23
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Ahla Haya

« Reply #16 on: Sep 19, 2008 04:57 PM »

"As for those who strive for Us, We will most certainly guide them onto Our paths. Indeed Allah is with the righteous." (The Holy Qur'an: Surah The Spider 29:69)

"...Surely my prayer and my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah, the Lord of the Worlds..." (Qur'an, 6:162)
hajra
Sis

« Reply #17 on: Sep 22, 2008 04:16 PM »

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things."The Qur'an, Al-Baqara, 2: 256)

Narrated AbuHurayrah:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to say: "O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from four things: Knowledge which does not profit, a heart which is not submissive, a soul which has an insatiable appetite, and a supplication which is not heard."
Halima
Sis

« Reply #18 on: Oct 01, 2008 10:43 PM »

And when they hear vain talk, they turn away therefrom and say: "To us our deeds, and to you yours; peace be to you: we seek not the ignorant."

-Qur'an, Al-Qasas, Surah 28:55

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #19 on: Oct 01, 2008 10:55 PM »

Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The Parable of His Light is as if there were a Niche and within it a Lamp: the Lamp enclosed in Glass: the glass as it were a brilliant star: Lit from a blessed Tree, an Olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil is well-nigh luminous, though fire scarce touched it: Light upon Light! Allah doth guide whom He will to His Light: Allah doth set forth Parables for men: and Allah doth know all things.

-Qur'an, Al-Nour, Surah 24:35

The Almighty Allah says,

hajra
Sis

« Reply #20 on: Oct 20, 2008 05:37 PM »

first comes  alh1   swt@ islam
[9.23] O you who believe! do not take your fathers and your brothers for guardians if they love unbelief more than belief; and whoever of you takes them for a guardian, these it is that are the unjust.

[9.24] Say: If your fathers and your sons and your brethren and your mates and your kinsfolk and property which you have acquired, and the slackness of trade which you fear and dwellings which you like, are dearer to you than Allah and His Apostle and striving in His way, then wait till Allah brings about His command: and Allah does not guide the transgressing people.

Narrated AbuHurayrah:
hajra
Sis

« Reply #21 on: Oct 22, 2008 07:30 PM »

'And He gave you of all that you asked for, and if you count the blessings of Allah, never will you be able to count them.' Al Quran (14:34)

Narrated AbuHurayrah:
Siham
Sis

Ahla Haya

« Reply #22 on: Nov 06, 2008 06:36 PM »

"If God lacked patience and mercy, all of you would long ago have been punished. If God lacked compassion and forgiveness, none of you would have escaped."

(The Holy Qur'an: Surah Al-Nour, 24:20-21)

"...Surely my prayer and my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah, the Lord of the Worlds..." (Qur'an, 6:162)
Siham
Sis

Ahla Haya

« Reply #23 on: Dec 02, 2008 06:59 PM »

"God hears the words of the woman who complains to Muhammad about the cruelty of her husband; God hears her words when she complains directly to him. God listens to everything that is said; he hears all and observes all." [The Holy Qur'an, Al-Mujadilah (The Woman who Pleads) Surah 58:1 | Tafsir]

nameeman
Bro

Reputation Power: 1
nameeman has no influence :(

« Reply #24 on: Dec 03, 2008 05:35 AM »

"O you who believe! answer (the call of) Allah and His Messenger when he calls you to that which gives you life;
and know that Allah intervenes between man and his heart, and that to Him you shall be gathered."

- al-Anfal : 24
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: