Welcome Guest, please login or register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Upstate NY: Seminar on Evolution: June 1st  (Read 4482 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: May 20, 2008 05:27 AM »

Creation or Evolution?

by Sh. Mokhtar Maghraoui

A Seminar on Sunday, June 1st

10am to 5pm, Lunch Provided

RPI Sage Building 4104

Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008 05:50 PM »

asak
Some people in my neck of the woods want to go.
Is there a charge?
Anymore info? Do they have to register?
Directions? Sage building is not on their map.

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008 06:43 PM »

wsalaam,

ohhhhhhhh awesome, ok let me give you directions:

Take I-90, the New York State Thruway, to Exit 24. From Exit 24, continue onto I-90 East. Exit onto I-787 North. Take I-787 North to the exit for Route 7 East. Once you get on Route 7 take a right onto 15th street. Continue down 15th street (you'll pass our little mosque building) and then take a right on Sage Avenue. You will see all the RPI buildings. Just go down about midway and park on the street.

It's in the Russel Sage Lab building. http://www.rensselaer.org/virtual_tour/zoomify/index.html It's number 6 on the map.

Here it is on google maps:

If anyone wants to come I can PM you my cell phone number so you can call me when you come inshaAllah.

You don't have to register and there is no charge. Here is the facebook event for it: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=15275093021

(Dr. Altaf Hussain is also coming here for a fundraiser the night before (sat night) so maybe you guys can come and spend the night!!)

Ok ws

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008 01:23 AM »

wsalam,

sr kathy pls let me know who's coming. i can finally get you that book!!
zulekhareza
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008 04:35 PM »

Assalaamualaikum wa rahmatullah

Could we hear the lecture of Sheikh Mokhtar on Evolution on paltalk?
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008 05:38 PM »

wsalaam,

I'm not sure yet. We'll look into it inshaAllah.

ws
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: