Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 23, 2014 08:13 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Once more into the quran, dear friends, once more.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Wedding season once again! Bridal & Fashion pics SIS ONLY PLEASE  (Read 56325 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #25 on: Jan 11, 2009 06:30 AM »

Bridal Asia 2008
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #26 on: Jan 11, 2009 06:38 AM »

Bridal Asia Show 2008
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #27 on: Jan 11, 2009 06:40 AM »

Bridal Asia 2008 Show
gmansour
Madina Seeker

Reputation Power: 0
gmansour has no influence :(

« Reply #28 on: Feb 21, 2009 04:17 AM »

They are amazing and beautiful. But is there a man out there that deserve a woman that has a gown on like these pictures. When you put this type of gown on, you feel like a princess or a moviestar. You make yourself feel that way, today man don't care what you wear.

I just would like to learn as much as I can. I would like help cooking arabic dishes also learning the culture.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #29 on: Feb 21, 2009 06:28 AM »

Most of these are bridal wear, meaning you buy the once in a lifetime dress for your wedding. Whether or not he cares shouldn't matter, as long as we look good  Wink
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #30 on: Feb 23, 2009 10:05 PM »

How gorgeous is the dress Freida wore to the oscars... I'm sooo thinking mehendi or separate wedding!! Hope someone gets married soon... and hope I can find someone that can sew something similar!
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2009 05:09 AM »

This is a photographer's blog that has some lovely pictures of an awesome 5000 person wedding in bangladesh!

Portraits: http://weddingstory.com.my/blog/?p=1127

Walima: http://weddingstory.com.my/blog/?p=1138

Wedding: http://weddingstory.com.my/blog/?p=1110

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2009 08:25 AM »

So absolutely love this collection by Nilofer Shahid. Sooo interesting as fusion. I think it's meant to be a mix of desi and edwardian. Here are some of my favorites and her website where u can see them all: http://www.meeras.biz/fullscreen.html I absolutely LOVE the first one. It looks so much like the dress Drew Barrymore wore in Ever after.. remember that gorgeous creation Wink

---------------------

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2009 08:30 AM »

sorry had to photoshop a few of them. now i'm just waiting for a fusion of bollywood and jane austen era clothes and i'll be in heaven1!!

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #34 on: Jun 01, 2009 05:15 AM »

Karma is now online! Gorrrrgeeeous dresses.... but the prices  :'(  :'(

http://karma.collection.pk/index.php?cPath=22&osCsid=e3d42ae62a8f24b37a73bb223ab00611
Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 23
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Tranquil Heart

« Reply #35 on: Jun 08, 2009 08:20 PM »

Fall Collection

"Do not treat people with contempt, nor walk insolently on the earth. Allah does not love the arrogant or the self-conceited boaster. Be modest in your bearing and subdue your voice, for the most unpleasant of voices is the braying of the ass." [The Holy Qur'an, Surah Luqman - 31:18-19]
maryamarub
Sis

Reputation Power: 5
maryamarub has no influence :(

VERILY ALLAH IS WITH THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT

« Reply #36 on: Oct 31, 2009 01:02 PM »

SALAM,
Can somebody pls help me get a picture of a simple gown but stunning that can be used as a wedding gown, i'll have to sew it coz most gowns are expensive. thnx
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #37 on: Mar 07, 2010 03:25 PM »

Salams,

well ladies I don't actually watch the oscars (i mean 3+ hours of what!) but looove the gorgeous evening gowns... so check em out while u can http://www.fabsugar.com/Historic-Oscars-Style-7587406
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #38 on: Mar 14, 2010 06:43 AM »

It's Pakistan Fashion Week or something and they have some seriously GORGEOUS dresses on display. Here's some I loved:

Karma's Full Collection: http://www.fashioncentral.pk/pakistani/ramp/review-167-karmas-collection-at-pfdc-sunsilk-fashion-week-2010/complete-collection/15/

Nayna's Full Collection: http://www.fashioncentral.pk/pakistani/ramp/review-165-naynas-collection-at-pfdc-sunsilk-fashion-week-2010/complete-collection/14/

HSY collection: http://www.fashioncentral.pk/pakistani/ramp/review-176-hsys-collection-at-pfdc-sunsilk-fashion-week-2010/complete-collection/14/

Maria B's collection: http://www.fashioncentral.pk/pakistani/ramp/review-175-maria-bs-collection-at-pfdc-sunsilk-fashion-week-2010/complete-collection/42/

Rehana Saigol Collection: http://www.fashioncentral.pk/pakistani/ramp/review-162-rehana-saigol-collection-at-pfdc-sunsilk-fashion-week-2010/complete-collection/4/

ALL OTHERS: http://www.fashioncentral.pk/pakistani/ramp/
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #39 on: Mar 25, 2010 01:53 PM »

Some gorgeous stuff!! Asiana Maganize http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/945da139#/945da139/1

there's like two AMAZING hijabi outfits towards the end...have to get screenshots of those...stunning.
maryamarub
Sis

Reputation Power: 5
maryamarub has no influence :(

VERILY ALLAH IS WITH THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2010 02:37 PM »

mashaAllah I think I can match a few desings together to get the perfect shariah compliant gown for my wedding. I loooooove the nilofer gowns
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2010 04:32 PM »

Dunno who this actress is but me loves!!

se7en
Sis

Reputation Power: 11
se7en has no influence :(

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2010 06:15 AM »

salaam

lovvee this Naeem Khan dress on Michelle Obama

To welcome Indian Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh, and his wife, Gursharan Kaur the first lady wore a gown by Indian-American designer Naeem Khan. The strapless gown was decorated with sterling silver sequins in a floral pattern on a nude silk chiffon dress. The Mrs. O website reports that it took three weeks of work by 40 people to create the dress. The work was done in Naeem Khan's family workshop in India. Mrs. Obama accessorized the dress with drop earrings and gold and diamond bangle bracelets.

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #43 on: Oct 16, 2010 09:16 AM »

SO MUCH GORGEOUSNESS LADIES!!!!

http://collection.pk/index.php?cPath=22_26&sort=3a&page=1&osCsid=fc286b42da73988f9367d39d2b4ed821

LOVE all of them  loveshower loveshower  loveshower

(Prices... not so much)  :'(
Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #44 on: Oct 17, 2010 09:25 PM »

Assalamu alaykum,

All I can say is wow! Some of those gowns, lenghas are amazing! My little bro is getting married on Sunday & it was fab (& stressful) wedding shopping. Everyone has their own ideas as to what's nice. But is it me, or is EVERYTHING majorly expensive now? Where are those days when you could get a wedding Lehnga for under 1k?
Having joined today, I wish I'd joined sooner to get ideas etc.
We're having totally segregated wedding, & it's kind of weird... I don't know what to do with my hair or make up? I think I'm gonna feel kinda lost without my Hijab for first part of the day anyway.. Then again, I've never been to a wedding where it's totally segregated. I feel like I should make the most of actually leaving me hair out etc.

BTW, does anyone have any ideas as to what colours I should go for with regards to make up? I'm wearing deep purple with silver & glass beadwork.

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #45 on: Jan 25, 2011 03:03 PM »

Cinders how did your brother's wedding turn out? What did you wear!! We have a wedding coming up here too...apparently this looong top style is in fashion again & maybe some of the ribbon styles... don't have anything like that so not sure what I'll wear...

----------------------------
Some more pretty dresses from a recent fashion show in pak:

love... all of dem.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #46 on: Jan 26, 2011 07:14 AM »

Also found this commercial. No idea what they're selling but the clothes and jewels are sooo beautiful !!

Tarang-Heer Ranjha TV AD 2010 Directed By Asim Raza (Director, The Vision Factory).
se7en
Sis

Reputation Power: 11
se7en has no influence :(

« Reply #47 on: Jan 26, 2011 05:30 PM »

salaam,

OMG those dresses are gorgeous mashaAllah!  I love the length... I hated those super short tops when they were in.

BTW that commercial was nice, I felt like I watched a whole Indian movie in 1 min and 9 seconds Smiley

salaam,
shazia
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #48 on: Jan 27, 2011 02:42 PM »

salam

OMG, I just played that loudly at work!!!!!

They're selling powder milk.

But you're right the costumes are lovely.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2011 02:17 PM »

wsalam,

wedding season once again ladies!! just went to one and there's about 3 more this summer. i like the new styles of the long dresses with wide leg pants...

some great bridal blogs: http://choli-ke-peeche.tumblr.com http://www.aainabridal.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: