Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 19, 2014 11:21 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: This is how the world ends, not with a bang, but a day of judgement.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Wedding season once again! Bridal & Fashion pics SIS ONLY PLEASE  (Read 56246 times)
Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #75 on: Jun 26, 2012 06:00 PM »

salam sis's,

don't know if you have any ideas sis for centre pieces etc..  Here's an events management company & maybe you can take some ideas from there.... take a look in the gallery section. We used this company for my sis's wedding. They were amazing, unfortunately they are based in UK & 200 miles away from London.

http://www.simplicityevents.co.uk/gallery/flower-arrangement/

hope it helps,

Cinders

* this is my sis's venue Smiley
http://www.simplicityevents.co.uk/gallery/venue-draping-theming/

number 12 of 20

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
Nafs
« Reply #76 on: Jun 26, 2012 06:47 PM »

They are soooooooo expensive these days!!!! Plain pairs are for like $200 bucks and then the pairs that are a bit more upgraded in terms of "work" are around $400 and plus!!!

that's a lot :/ lol

and OMG some of the clothes on the third page are gorgeous :O wonder why I hadn't seen em ..or maybe just don't remember...
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #77 on: Sep 27, 2012 04:27 AM »

The Sultan of Brunei's daughter got married!! Looks so beautiful! Love the lavender color of her dress...

Tons of more pics here. Enjoy! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2206241/Now-THATS-Royal-Wedding-Sultan-Brunei-celebrates-marriage-daughter-32-spectacular-ceremony-straight-Arabian-Nights.html
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #78 on: Oct 21, 2012 03:17 AM »

Did not think I'd like a white dress more than Kate's but this is quite gorgeous (Elie Saab of course!): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220578/Prince-Guillaume-marries-Countess-Stephanie-Lannoy-Luxembourg.html  btw how gorgeous does that queen of morrocco look in her kaftan!!

What's everyone wearing for Eid??
Here's some lovelies I found...  http://www.pinkvilla.com/fashiontags/pakistan-fashion/pakistan-loreal-paris-fashion-week
Love all of em!  loveshower

and WHERES the SAIFEENA dress...  :'(  someone post it...k that is all.

Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #79 on: Oct 21, 2012 12:18 PM »

this is the only full length(ish) pic I can currently find of the dress. It's a family dress (saif's family) she has worn.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #80 on: Oct 21, 2012 12:22 PM »

Not sure if I've got this right, apparently this is the after party wedding garara

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #81 on: Oct 21, 2012 12:26 PM »

Sangeet dress (altho admittedly you can't see much dress )

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #82 on: Oct 21, 2012 04:41 PM »

V Nice!! Thanks for posting Fozia Smiley Was wondering what she wore!
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #83 on: Jan 25, 2013 08:53 AM »

Yup it's been awhile gals, but just had to share the beauty....

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/S2013CTR-ESAAB

The guy's a genius... sooooo beautiful....every single one, except the last one the bridal dress...uhmmm? let's just say that was a one off...
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #84 on: Mar 18, 2013 03:02 PM »

Went thru most of this year's indian runway fashions... blah... except for these... Luuuuvvvveeee

orangetree
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
orangetree has no influence :(

« Reply #85 on: Mar 18, 2013 09:38 PM »

ooh I love those monochrome outfits!  So elegant and not too blingy and dazzling.  I hope that style crosses over to these UK shores at an affordable price. I'm fed up of shiny beads and sequins.

Apparently, monochrome is going to be a trend this year #fashiontip

"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth “you owe me”. Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky." Hafiz
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2013 10:53 PM »

This board needs some prettyness.

From the Pakistan L'Oreal Paris fashion show.
Some faves attached below (you have to be logged in).

All pics here: http://www.pinkvilla.com/fashiontags/pakistan-fashion/pakistan-loreal-paris-fashion-week
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2013 09:41 AM »

Ooh,love number 8!!!!
thanks for posting, lurrrvelyyyy
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2013 03:19 PM »

Love #8 in attachments too... so elegant! Love #2's jewelery and the last one the hot pink I really want in a shalwar!! So pwetty loveshower
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #89 on: Jun 26, 2013 05:53 PM »

More fashions for wedding season...

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #90 on: Aug 06, 2013 02:58 PM »

thought these would get u girlies in the eid mood Wink
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #91 on: Aug 07, 2013 09:27 PM »

Wow, those are some amazing outfits... :-)

So hard to choose, glad I dont have to in real life, hehe.

Whats everyone wearing for eid?

Wslm
S.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #92 on: Aug 23, 2013 08:06 PM »

Some fashions we saw recently just walking around London!!

Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #93 on: Aug 24, 2013 01:39 PM »

Wow! I liked the red and white one.(4th) Smiley
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #94 on: Aug 24, 2013 01:50 PM »

It's gorgeous for sure, but get ready to choose between a small car or that dress lol!!
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #95 on: Sep 01, 2013 08:17 PM »

Wow, one of the Aga Khan's got married. Gorgeous sari!!

---
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2408350/Supermodel-Kendra-Spears-princess-marries-Prince-Rahim.html

akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #96 on: Sep 02, 2013 07:52 AM »

What makes the Aga Khan royal? I've always wondered.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #97 on: Sep 02, 2013 11:50 AM »

They're like the head of the Shia Ismaili's and they have $$$$$$$ money, I think they were made royal by the British at one time. I once read some in-depth articles on them, really fascinating. (And they all marry extremely beautiful white women!!)
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #98 on: Sep 02, 2013 12:31 PM »

I had a classmate who was an Ismaili. They all give 12.5% of their income to the Aga Khan, that's where the money comes from.
The "royalty" part is what always puzzled me because they never ruled any state.

And they all marry extremely beautiful white women!!
Cheesy
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #99 on: Sep 03, 2013 01:54 PM »

Here's another pic of the Sari from her twitter. Gorgeous!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: