Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 23, 2014 11:14 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Alas, poor imam.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Wedding season once again! Bridal & Fashion pics SIS ONLY PLEASE  (Read 56356 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #100 on: Oct 06, 2013 12:08 PM »

I'd say the current Eid fashion are those longish see through overlay anarkali style with trousers and a lot of velvet!!

these are cute... looks like the seaside in england...
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #101 on: Oct 06, 2013 06:12 PM »

Wow... That white saree is SO beautiful.
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #102 on: Oct 20, 2013 06:35 PM »

What'd everyone wear for Eid?? Thought I'd add some pweety pictures...

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #103 on: Oct 20, 2013 06:37 PM »

....and now for some white wedding dresses....

Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #104 on: Oct 22, 2013 12:01 PM »

Wow, gorgeous!!! where do you find these masterpieces?!! mashaAllah, really beautiful stuff...

and one day I will find the courage to let someone do my makeup like that! just to see what I would look like, hehe:)

not a white dress person myself, but the white3 has something magical about it (with a wee more material, it would be fabulous!)

thanks for sharing, alhamdulillah, its nice to be a girl
Salam
S.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #105 on: Oct 22, 2013 03:25 PM »

Oh you can find loads of dreamy white wedding dresses.

I love Elie Saab's collection

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #106 on: Oct 22, 2013 03:30 PM »

with a bit of adjustment we could hijabify most of these I reckon.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #107 on: Oct 22, 2013 03:33 PM »

few more, must work!

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #108 on: Oct 25, 2013 11:46 AM »

Very pretty sis fozia! Do u ever watch that show over here where the groom gets to plan out the whole wedding including buying her wedding dress!! *shudder* some of the things they choose! It's a wonder the bride still wants to get married!

Shahida it's fun to dream about dresses b4 u get married. Then after u dream of when u can get so dressed up again, so keep matchmaking ur friends in the hopes of going to a wedding soon Wink
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #109 on: Oct 25, 2013 01:45 PM »

Don't tell the bride?

I loved that show, but then it started to go all freak show, so I stopped watching it.

There was an episdoe in series 5, where the groom did a Pride and Prjuidice wedding for his bride, I cried! He was soooo sweet.
There was also one guy who arranged a wedding at the science museum it was hysterical but the groom was thinking of his bride all the way, and one where the groom wrote his own vows it was a poem (stolen form a fmaous poet obviously) but it was so lovely.

Then the freaks started, the men who spend £££££££ on their stag dos and the nothing on their future wives, the dude who decided to have his wedding in Vegas and flew his entire family over and didn't bother with the brides side -the'yre divorced now nuff said!

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #110 on: Oct 25, 2013 11:09 PM »

I watched that Vegas one!!! It was actually him and 2 of his friends. He bought their flights and hotel etc to las vegas for all three. I was kinda shocked but thought the couple must have "discussed" the money stuff off camera, and since the show gave them free money to use it for that, cuz everything else could be cheaper. Yeah pretty wack. Haven't seen the P&P one...  :'(
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #111 on: Nov 03, 2013 07:00 PM »

Totally blown away by the beauty of these clothes...SubhanAllah... let's hope this is our closet in Jannah  shyhijabi

PDFC Pakistani Fashion show 2013

Day 1: http://www.secretcloset.pk/blog/2013/10/11/project-runway-pfdc-loreal-paris-bridal-week-2013-day-1-moments/

Day 2: http://www.secretcloset.pk/blog/2013/10/12/project-runway-pfdc-loreal-paris-bridal-week-2013-day-2-moments/

Finale: http://www.secretcloset.pk/blog/2013/10/13/project-runway-pfdc-loreal-paris-bridal-week-2013-finale/

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #112 on: Dec 05, 2013 11:48 AM »

Going to a sisters-only dress up event this weekend, but kinda boring as I don't know anyone. It's like what's the point of dressing up then? Weird conundrum Wink

Anyways so anyone want to buy a dress versus a car!!! Found the site bollywood actresses use. Dresses are only $7,000 lol

http://www.perniaspopupshop.com/clothing/lehenga
Shahida
Sis

Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #113 on: Dec 05, 2013 12:57 PM »

oh, I love dressing up!! let us know what you're going to wear...and better, post some pics!  I have not been anywhere fancy for ages, and the closest I get to dressing up is wearing a slightly fancier scarf! :-) bleh

Just be brave and go!  I am getting used to just pitching at places alone, you get to meet new people, and make new friends, its fun. 

and omg, whats up with those outfits!!! mashaAllah, so many beautiful things...so many matching $$$ tags. sighhh

be good
salam
S.

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #114 on: Dec 13, 2013 04:00 PM »

I just wore a shalwar kameez... pretty frumpy compared to most of the ladies. They went all out! including lotttssss of bling and hair jewelery stuff.

I did get a trip in to Green street before it though, lots and lots of pretty things, but you really need a mild day, good trainers and loooootsss of time (ie don't have to pray or long summer day!)
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #115 on: Jan 10, 2014 09:03 PM »

Salams,

Thought I'd post some pretty clothes to make us forget the cold and winter...

First up... this gorgeeeeeeeeeeeeeous dress I want to get made for the next big wedding!!

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #116 on: Jan 10, 2014 09:08 PM »

Ok these pictures are like fashion art. Sooo AMAZINGly Gorgeous Smiley Enjoy!!

I have some more I'll post if ppl are interested...
Shahida
Sis

« Reply #117 on: Jan 10, 2014 09:20 PM »

Wow...is this how the maharanis used to dress? I find these outfits so much nicer and more regal than versace et al...:-))

Keep posting, as you know this thread is our virtual *if-i-had-an-unlimited-budget* wardrobe!!

Wslm
S
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #118 on: Jan 11, 2014 11:20 AM »

Lol, yes it's our dream thread Wink I also love that orange and green baby doll gararah outfit... so ooo cute!!

Here's some more...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: