Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Apr 23, 2014 02:43 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer  (Read 1243 times)
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« on: May 30, 2008 07:59 AM »

This was actually emailed to me by youngest son.  He is 17

________________________________________________________________________________________

PRAY EVEN IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE IT. IT WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.
You never know when Allah is going to bless you! Good things happen when you least expect them to . 

O Allah!
I thank You for this day. I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning.

I'm blessed because You are a forgiving Allah and an understanding Allah .

You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to  you.

I ask now for Your forgiveness.

Please keep me safe from all danger and harm.

Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You.

Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things. Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.  And It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.  I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart.

Continue to use me to do Your will. Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.

Keep me strong that I may help the weak... Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.

I pray for those who are lost and can't find their way.

I pray for those who are misjudged and misunderstood.

I pray for those who don't know You intimately.

I pray for those who will delete this without sharing it with others.

I pray for those who don't believe.  But I thank you that I believe. I believe that Allah changes people and Allah changes things. 

I pray for all my sisters and brothers. For each and every family member in their households.

I pray for peace, love and joy in their homes that they are out of debt and all their needs are met.

I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than Allah. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.

I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees it.

Oh  Allah  I love you and I need you, come into my heart, please.

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: