// Incredible pictures of one of Earth's last uncontacted tribes firing bows and ar
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: It is the providence of knowledge to speak, and it is the privelege of wisdom to listen. -Oliver Wendell Holmes
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Incredible pictures of one of Earth's last uncontacted tribes firing bows and ar  (Read 1284 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Jun 02, 2008 07:51 AM »

This is really fascinating subhanAllah. I wonder what the scholars say about this. I definitely want the message of Islam to reach them because I believe they will benefit as a people and a society, but at the same time we know what happens to indigenous peoples by the outside world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1022822/Incredible-pictures-Earths-uncontacted-tribes-firing-bows-arrows.html

Ehsan
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Ehsan has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Jun 09, 2008 02:12 PM »

Assalamualaikum,

Im suprised there are no follow up responses to this. It dawned on me how little we really know about ourselves. I remind my brothers and sisters about Yajuj and Majuj (gog and magog) a race of people that will be released as a sign of the final hour.

People often have questioned me how can people be hidden in this day and age, the above would provide ample proof subhanAllah.

INFORMING YOU ABOUT ISLAM

lala marcy
Sis

Reputation Power: 14
lala marcy has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Jun 10, 2008 01:27 PM »

salaam,

I wonder as well Jannah. Was reading about it again this am. Supposedly they have had no outside contact and no nothing of the life we live...or the so called 'advances' we've achieved. Goes to say, that they no nothing of Islam either. That being said- they may one day be encroached upon by illegal logging which threatens their survival as a culture. What is right? What is wrong? It's just spooky...

-peace
Ehsan
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Ehsan has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Jun 12, 2008 01:15 AM »

Assalamualaikum,

Yes and if they do have contact with the outside world, most likely they would die as they dont have the same immunities as we do because of our lifestyle.

Heres a wonder - how would you attempt to give dawah to such a tribe?

INFORMING YOU ABOUT ISLAM

blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Sep 23, 2008 09:31 PM »

salaam

so guess what a reporter finally went to their place to find out what they are all about. Im going to post the link but the short video is just a fast one then the actual episode of nightline I watched last night. It was really interesting, mashAllah the people are soo happy and their religion teaches them to only 'take what you need ' and to 'share' . they eat mostly the same thing everyday. Some type of potatoe and fish. The men (sorry I know Its haraam to look) but they are all barely wearing ne clothes are naturally lean and built. And I was just thinking how over here they go to gyms and take steriods ect. But theirs is through hard work. And they are all very happy with their simplicity.  although these people have no modern technology they have never known 'crime' or 'poverty' SubhanAllah!There was a old man who was so shocked to see that their was land and so many 'white people' outside their area. He looked over seventy and he has never known there was more to the world. Im sure many have lived and died there without even hearing about a religion called 'Islam'. These people have finally wanted help now bc the government is using their land and they feel they are in extreme danger. The history of America proves we did may unjustices to the indians. It looks like we are doing it again. There is another tribe an hour or more away that only has 6 people left.  They are very nice people but everything about their custom and language will be forgotten as the six left are old. There has been a human massacure.  The ranchers want their land. Well it was amazing to learn about these people and I hope God helps them. Im glad nightline did a report. Did I mention Im a fan of 'nightline'?Smiley

Here is the link: (read the whole story)
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story?id=5850949&page=1
'
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: