Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

The dhulan doth protest too much.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Guess the park?  (Read 1291 times)
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« on: Jun 26, 2008 05:06 PM »

Asalaamu Alaikum  bro

I suspect some on here should know where this is  Wink

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jun 27, 2008 08:04 AM »

wsalaam,

dude that could seriously be any park in the world??! let me guess and say....... a park on the Thames??
BrKhalid
Bro

« Reply #2 on: Jun 29, 2008 07:17 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum  bro

dude that could seriously be any park in the world??!

Oh!!

Well I thought all of those who went to the retreat would know  Wink

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Jun 29, 2008 07:42 AM »

ws,

hmm ok if i had to guess i'd say Lake George because they love those turn of the century little pavillion things, but i'm thinking you found a picture of some place on the Sacandaga?
BrKhalid
Bro

« Reply #4 on: Jun 29, 2008 07:53 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum  bro

Well apparently it's Big Moose Lake in Adirondack State Park which is the biggest park in the US?

Obviously, it must be a very big park  bro

http://www.thenational.ae/article/20080625/FOREIGN/9589258

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #5 on: Jun 29, 2008 08:21 AM »

ws,

cool i have no idea where that is, Adirondack Park is not really a "park" in the modern day sense, it's used as the older term "park" cuz it's like half the state! It's huge: 6.1 million acres (25,000 km2) Here in this pic it's the yellow:

Here u can read our propoganda...err I mean ad:

Wild and civilized by turns, the Adirondacks are an immense blue and green space in which to relax, play and plot an adventure. This region in Northern New York contains 3,000 ponds and lakes, 2,000 miles of hiking trails, more four-star resorts than any other destination in the state, nearly 100 campgrounds and, of course, the Adirondack Mountains.

The Adirondack Mountains of New York are a haven for
outdoor (and indoor!) recreation of all kinds. Hike the nation's largest hiking trail system, with destinations ranging from mountain summits to isolated waterfalls to forest glades. Canoe, kayak, swim and fish our 3,000 ponds and lakes and 1,500 miles of rivers. Pamper yourself at top-ranked resorts and spas or camp with your family at dozens of campgrounds. Visit museums and French and Indian War-era forts. The
word vacation was invented in the Adirondacks!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: