Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Alas, poor imam.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: My Daughter-in-law is soo cooooool  (Read 2558 times)
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« on: Jul 02, 2008 07:32 PM »

Hope you all don't mind, I just want to brag about my daughter-in-law, mother to my soon to be grandchild and my
5 year old granddaughter. She is such a good mother and I am so thankful for her.
She has another daughter on the way, due in August and she lets my granddaughter go to
her ultrasound appts (2 so far) She lets her feel when the baby is kicking and also goes to the doctors
appts so she can hear her little sisters heartbeat.
She has always been such a great mom, my granddaughter is such a book worm and I think
reading is so important. She loves books and when I ask what she'd like me to send her, she asks for a book. Smiley she is only 4 and already writing words and actually has been for a long time now. The kid is so smart and the vocabulary on her is, well   Shocked Smiley
I know it is cause she is nurtured, loved and taught by a very good mother.
My daughter-in-law is wonderful and a very special person and mother Alhumdilliah.
Thank you all for letting me brag. purplehijabisis
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Jul 02, 2008 07:38 PM »

salam

You know what else, your daughter in law is very lucky ot have such a lovign and amazing mother in law.

congratulations on your soon to be second grandaughter. I hope your little family always remains so happy and loving inshallah.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Blessedgrandma
Sis

« Reply #2 on: Jul 02, 2008 07:44 PM »

salam

You know what else, your daughter in law is very lucky ot have such a lovign and amazing mother in law.

Wassalaam
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, you're so kind and your words brought tears to my eyes, literally, such a sweet and kind thing to say, thank you.
fatinadawiyah
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
fatinadawiyah has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Nov 06, 2008 03:55 AM »

salam

congratulations on your soon to be second grandaughter. I hope your little family always remains so happy and loving inshallah.

Wassalaam

Yup, I agree. It's hard to find such mother in law lately. I'm afraid to know if my mother mother in law to be doesn't suit me at all. It is not about marry with the man only but included his family also.

Discover The Muslim Responses To Anti-Islam Polemics @ http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/
hanadi
« Reply #4 on: Jan 23, 2009 11:11 PM »

Mashallah,my Allah bless you and your daughter in-law.And may Allah bless your grand daughters and succeed in this  life and the hearafter.Allahum-ah Ameen  purplehijabisis
Blessedgrandma
Sis

« Reply #5 on: Jan 24, 2009 01:06 AM »

ohhhh thank you sisters for all your kind words.
I so love to watch my daughter-in-law interact with her daughters, it is so loving and so tender.
Alhumdillah she is a good mother and wife.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: