// Registration with madinat: Simple but to few!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer.” Muhammad Ali quote
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Registration with madinat: Simple but to few!  (Read 3095 times)
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« on: Jul 10, 2008 09:26 AM »

Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatillah.

I am a constant visitor of Madinat al-Muslimin and it keep me company always I am online. Because of this and that the topics raised by brothers and sisters interest me, i decided to login so that i can participate.

Easy and simple, I thought the time I registered. I was told that my application would be subjected to admin aproval, so it may take time befpre I can become a full member.

The odd is that, I visit this site using net facilities of my school library. The server only allows us to visit sites that are educational. Yahoo and all mail websites were blocked, moreover Internet cafes are not cheap and are few in the place I stay, so when I opened my mail-box much later, i saw Madinat's message requesting that I should reply the message unfaillingly with an ultimatum. But the days they gave me to reply within had already passed then, so that was how I lost my membership.

Please wouldn't Madinat consider people, like me, that only visit their mailbox only once in a while, I learned, It assumed every member is in developed country!

Thanks and Allah blwss you all. Ameeeeen.........
                                                 Sadat wrote from North Nigeria.

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
Admin
Administrator

Reputation Power: 107
Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #1 on: Jul 10, 2008 09:31 AM »

Walaikum salaam wrt,

Jazakallah khair for your message. Yes we do try to give people time to write their introduction, usually this is 2 weeks to a month from when they register. If they do not post their introduction at that time they are deleted. If that happens to you, please re-register and this time write your introduction as soon as you can!!

P.S. If anyone needs help with the introduction there is a Step by Step guide in the FAQ section.

ws
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: