// Am I the Other Woman?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: The World is three days: As for yesterday, it has vanished, along with all that was in it. As for tomorrow, you may never see it. As for today, it is yours, so work in it. - Hassan al-Basri
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the Other Woman?  (Read 2415 times)
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« on: Jul 10, 2008 07:31 PM »

Salam,

I got involved with a guy that told me he was going to fix his financial situation and then come back to marry me, we try to meet many times but time and life didn't permit it to happen, he slowly dissapear saying that he was busy with work but never said why the wedding was off, my friends told me he was married with children, but I have not confirm that news but I ask him and he said no, I'm not married. Now, I am confused and don't know what to believe? Please help!

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jul 10, 2008 07:39 PM »

wsalam,

Hire a detective agency and find out if he's married. Do you seriously want to marry such a guy??

ws
Abdurahman
Bro

Reputation Power: 4
Abdurahman has no influence :(

Oh Allah, Guide us to the Straight Path.

« Reply #2 on: Jul 11, 2008 11:13 PM »

Asalamualaikum wrt wb,

All praise be to Allah.

It is not permissible for a person to form a haraam relationship with a member of the opposite sex.  What you mentioned makes it apparent that you have been having private talks with a man other than your husband and this is not permissible in Islam unless one of your Mahrams (legal relatives) were present.

Your getting involved in this situation is sinful, and the harmful affects that it will have on you, the man, and anyone else will be the fruit of this sin.

What you must do is repent to Allah for forming this haram relationship, and cut off all communication with him, and if this man is righteous and is really interested in marrying you, he should contact your Mahram and propose marriage to you through him. 

If you leave this haram relationship and seek a spouse through permissable means, then surely Allah will exchange for you someone better in return.

And all success lies in following the commandments of Allah, Most High.

And Allah knows best.

Be merciful to those on earth, and the One in the Heavens will be merciful to you.
optimisstt
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
optimisstt has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Jul 23, 2008 12:05 AM »

To test if he is married or not ?

Pretend you dont mind he is married but Tell him to send you his wife's agreement with this marriage

: bro

Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 23
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Tranquil Heart

« Reply #4 on: Jul 25, 2008 03:40 PM »

As-Salaamu `alaykum,
Dear Sister,

Well, confront him and tell him you know that he's married lol

If he gets vague or inconsistent then alarm bells should be ringing in your head that he's married!

Btw, check if he has filed for marriage or has a marriage certificate somewhere ... you can actually check without purchasing one.

I hope this helps insha`Allah.

Your sister,
Siham

"Do not treat people with contempt, nor walk insolently on the earth. Allah does not love the arrogant or the self-conceited boaster. Be modest in your bearing and subdue your voice, for the most unpleasant of voices is the braying of the ass." [The Holy Qur'an, Surah Luqman - 31:18-19]
ruqayyah
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
ruqayyah has no influence :(

« Reply #5 on: Sep 04, 2008 02:43 PM »

Salams...a bit late on this topic but if you don't trust him now, what makes you think you'll trust him in the future?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: