Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Double, double toil and tazkiyah.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ..and confessions  (Read 4919 times)
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« on: Jul 19, 2008 01:34 PM »

This is a less serious thread than the other one.  I think this could be fun as long as we don't start confessing crimes/sins....  Lips Sealed

I confess...

That I recycled some of my wedding gifts (I feel SO guilty about this one).
That I can't wait for my arabic classes to end for the semester.
That I use my face mask on my feet.
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #1 on: Jul 21, 2008 06:10 AM »

That I need to watch my diet these days as i'm farting too much. *farts*

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Jul 21, 2008 09:24 AM »

this should be in the anonymous board

and *gross*ness should be kept to yourself  loopy

i confess that i login my sisters facebook when i'm deactivated.

Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #3 on: Jul 21, 2008 11:23 AM »

salam

You have to recycle wedding gifts, I mean what exactly is one supposed to do with ten irons?? I avoid the one I've got as much as possible.

My confessions ermmm lets see....

Nope none so far.... will have a good think.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #4 on: Jul 21, 2008 09:08 PM »

salam

blackrose, you are funny.  but really, hot peppers make people more hot headed.  take it easy on the peppers if you want hubby to calm down.  give him lots of mint tea, it should help to keep him cool.

take care
wassalam
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #5 on: Jul 22, 2008 12:31 AM »

sis um aboodi dont worry:) , its extremely rare when i do that.  probly only did it twice.  and hubs does not comment

salaam

ps i need to start on the mint tea!
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #6 on: Jul 22, 2008 02:16 AM »

This reminds me of a pet peeves post we had a while back on the old board.
Maybe 'Pet Peeves' would be a better title, verses 'confessions'  Grin

If while taking the laundry out of the washer or dryer I drop some peice of clothing (even with clean floors)
I'll throw it in the dirty laundry.  Roll Eyes And re-wash it.
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #7 on: Jul 22, 2008 11:41 AM »

haha wow. 
i've heard wearing silver also calms people down.  because it's a cool metal, and when worn on the ring or middle fingers (as a ring), it touches a certain set of nerves which have an additional cooling effect.  but then, i brought this up somewhere and people told me it was haraam to associate mood changes with stones or metals (honestly some people are just grumpy.)

i received two huuuuge vases (i don't even know if they qualify as that) from 2 separate people... they've been decorated with kidney beans.  I find them so atrocious, that I've considered dropping them off at the restaurant in our compound and driving off (i can't even recylcle them).  My husband does not want to cooperate with me on such a devious act, so i've put them in the foyer of our building, with the hope that someone will steal them.  no such luck, they've been there for 3 months. 
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« Reply #8 on: Aug 01, 2008 04:26 AM »

Taboo subject...
Hard to lower your gaze when you are a sis. Example- tell me you don't have to stop yourself when watching the nasheeds on youtube.
I don't know why bros don't wear clothes that cover the shape of their private parts.

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #9 on: Aug 04, 2008 08:25 AM »

Ummm I've never seen a nasheed video that showed any awrah like that!!?? At least I hope there isn't any. Guess lowerin our gaze definitely goes both ways eh!!

Mais
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Mais has no influence :(

« Reply #10 on: Aug 12, 2008 04:45 AM »

Hmmm...I confess that I had no idea what "Bebzi stand" was supposed to mean. I've been racking my brain until the tiny light bulb flicked on in my head and it made sense.  Grin

I can't believe that it took me this long considering I always tease my husband about the substitution of "B" for "P".

Nichole
The Lion
Bro

Reputation Power: 4
The Lion has no influence :(

« Reply #11 on: Aug 15, 2008 07:08 AM »

this should be in the anonymous board

and *gross*ness should be kept to yourself  loopy

i confess that i login my sisters facebook when i'm deactivated.

This made my day.  Cheesy

Wasalam.
HijabiLibrarian
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
HijabiLibrarian has no influence :(

« Reply #12 on: Aug 15, 2008 01:45 PM »

Blackrose, how does your husband react when you put salt in in chai?! Does he figure out that you are mad at him when his eggs are too hot and and he's drinking salty chai?  Very funny, although I kind of feel sorry for the poor guy. I guess it all depends on what he did to instill your wrath! Grin
Faizah
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
Faizah has no influence :(

« Reply #13 on: Aug 21, 2008 12:14 AM »

hmmmm...... confessions........

I'm a perfectionist by nature but these days I'm too exhausted to care about much.

I love to cook but these days I'm so exhausted that take out becomes a frequent occurence rather than a periodic treat (have favorite restaurants' phone numbers programmed into my cell phone).

I need to learn to stop being so humble and helpful and opt for rude and selfish; I'll probably get further.

I'd rather drink soda than water.

I could go on but I'd only end up in tears.

Fa'izah

CountlessBlessings
Sis

Reputation Power: 7
CountlessBlessings has no influence :(

« Reply #14 on: Sep 26, 2008 08:37 PM »

Salams
I miss you guys.
I confess that I got so addicted to Scrubs that I watched every single episode on tvshack.net last month.
I have a Pepsi One (or as it's called here Pepsi Max) addiction that I hid from my husband for months (he knows now).
I love it when the kids go out to play or to someone's house and I can be all alone

palipeach81
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
palipeach81 has no influence :(

« Reply #15 on: Sep 27, 2008 01:21 AM »

salam,

my confessions....I'm addicted to reality shows like The Hills and Tori and Dean.
                            i really value my privacy and time to my self, that whenever my in-laws knock on my door, i pretend
                            i'm not home. *i live on the same street as them!* 

please don't judge>LOL!!                           

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: